Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

I don't think the CVA will succeed and I think the "newco" for £5.5m will be an absolute no-go as far as HMRC are concerned.

Green seems convinced that if the CVA fails on Thursday that the club will go immediately to a newco, I dont think HMRC would have any time to block that move .. I could be wrong ofcourse :)

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Can the HMRC block a Newco?

That is one of the 1872 questions asked of late. We will know the answer soon enough. I also wonder whether there will be any cooling off period if the CVA is rejected and Green attempts the Newco route.

Much of the uncertainty here comes from second or third hand reports, but hardly a definite answer from those in the know - D&P, Green, HMRC et al.

Not sucking Greens cock doesn't equate to 'kicking' him in the ass.

I'll say it again in case you didn't quite catch it last time round the Blue Knights were my second preference out of the four Frankie posted, I'd still prefer my first choice to win control.

For what it's worth (unless something comes way out of left field) I see Green/Sevco CVA failing, I see HMRC stopping any "newco" dead in it's tracks by appointing their own liquidators who I'm led to believe are the real McCoy and held in high regard by their contemporaries but hey if Green does indeed pull off a CVA, reveal his consortium members and prove that Whyte is absolutely in no was shape or form involved in any capacity whatsoever then I'll happily doff my cap to Mr Green, that said I think one almighty clusterf*&k is the more likely outcome.

Can you say who led you to believe that?We can be suspicious of everybody but somebody,surely, must be genuine somewhere?