looks like liquidation.

what really gets me is that this was utterly unnecessary. no need what so ever for us to be in liquidation.

indeed if you read hmrc reasons for rejecting its clear if the right people owned us over the last year a cva would have been possible if the big tax case went against us.

we've been conned and abused. the trouble is just as it was when whyte took over its been horrible knowing what was coming and facing nothing but abuse just for saying it.

not on her in fairness.

I hope people can learn that just because its bad news it isn't a lie.

I fail to see how anyone could have come in and done a "proper job" at Rangers in the last year without losing something like £30m of their own money. As it is, Ticketus have lost about £16m and HMRC have lost an extra £14m. They've taken the hit instead. Who would do that? The answer is no-one - the proof was in the eating when we were up for sale.

Whyte did what he did so that he couldn't lose a penny and in fact probably made a few bob.

I've no desire to get involved in personality clashes but to have a go at another Rangers fan today of all days because he's stating how he feels is out of order. If you disagree with Gunslinger ignore him today isn't the day for pettiness, a big bit of our club died today for a lot of Rangers supporters.

Guest Guardian
I just tell anything that praises TBK and slates the opposition

the fact the truth is depressing right now isn't my fault, but I'll have a good old revel in it.

I could, and always do, kid on everything's fine with TBK even tho I see no value in it. if nothing else you can't say you were surprised today and that's good.

Good job TBK didn't get in.

They had absolutely no Plan B for when their CVA failed.

They'd have stood back again and let HMRC destroy whats left.

I fail to see how anyone could have come in and done a "proper job" at Rangers in the last year without losing something like £30m of their own money. As it is, Ticketus have lost about £16m and HMRC have lost an extra £14m. They've taken the hit instead. Who would do that? The answer is no-one - the proof was in the eating when we were up for sale.

Whyte did what he did so that he couldn't lose a penny and in fact probably made a few bob.

we had a 10 million shortfall 7 million plus of that created by whyte.

any other owner only needed to pay the bills that were paid every other year of our existence.

whyte bought a company with manageable debt and huge cash at bank.

Good job TBK didn't get in.

They had absolutely no Plan B for when their CVA failed.

They'd have stood back again and let HMRC destroy whats left.

you got what you wanted mate. good luck with it.

seems to me hmrc want liquidation so green perhaps shouldn't have offered them it on a plate. though its what he and d&p always wanted so I doubt he cares.

we had a 10 million shortfall 7 million plus of that created by whyte.

any other owner only needed to pay the bills that were paid every other year of our existence.

whyte bought a company with manageable debt and huge cash at bank.

Apart from the big tax case..... That was always the big unknown for any potential owners, regardless of how much money they put in, they could have lost it all if the result goes against us.