looks like liquidation.

Hmrc have said they'd have blocked any cva no matter who put it up. Am I wrong in suggesting that it looks like all those interested parties (TBK, King, Ng, Miller etc) may now come back in with the money they had mooted originally in order to buy a debt free newco from Green?

And then we're left with a debt free Rangers who have a clean slate to rebuild, albeit maybe from division 3?

It's almost as if someone had planned this from the very start....

whyte? green? grier? Muir? Ellis?

Hmrc have said they'd have blocked any cva no matter who put it up. Am I wrong in suggesting that it looks like all those interested parties (TBK, King, Ng, Miller etc) may now come back in with the money they had mooted originally in order to buy a debt free newco from Green?

And then we're left with a debt free Rangers who have a clean slate to rebuild, albeit maybe from division 3?

Have HMRC actually said such a thing?, the only reference to that that I've seen is from Duff & Phelps.

That would be wonderful if true. seems too simple to be true now. Maybe ljust maybe liquidation is blessing in disguise?

HMRC will not agree a CVA with a company who have been shown to have taken the piss (not their words). It would allow every cowboy company in the UK to stop paying tax and then apply for a CVA once the wheels fall off.

especially not if the guy who takes the puss is making out of it.

Duff and Phelps said it and I think the tweets from hmrc have suggested the same unless I've misunderstood. Basically they're saying that this isn't a business who got in to trouble through their normal trading, there is clear evidence of previous directors withholding taxes. I'm guessing if they'd accepted the cva it sets a very dangerous precedent and not sure if it prejudices any personal cases they wanted to bring?

Duff and Phelps said it and I think the tweets from hmrc have suggested the same unless I've misunderstood. Basically they're saying that this isn't a business who got in to trouble through their normal trading, there is clear evidence of previous directors withholding taxes. I'm guessing if they'd accepted the cva it sets a very dangerous precedent and not sure if it prejudices any personal cases they wanted to bring?

So HMRC haven't actually said they would have blocked any and all CVA proposals just this particular one involving Charles Green and the mystery men?

HMRC have said they couldn't accept a CVA because it would hinder their investigation of past directors of Rangers ( wonder how many Blue Knights are on that list), so to come on here and tell us that TBK had any agreement with them for a CVA is just absolute PISH of the highest order.

And Admin should pull you up for it, unfortunately they won't.