Rangers â?? The Fight Continues

Thats the way the rest of the public see it does'nt matter what you think.

You could have commented on another part of the thread as well.

I'd politely suggest the rest of the public are wrong.

Rangers have been punished for going into administration and are willing to accept suitable punishment for the actions of Craig Whyte as well. Our club is buggered for the foreseeable future because of these chancers but people want to stick the boot in further just because bitter people are vocal about the issue?

Pull the other one.

Fair dos, i was mainly trying to suggest that starting again would be the best thing for us. I work and have family of all mixes and the point coming across from them in conversation is that rangers are showing no remorse for buying players and paying wages they couldnt afford. walking away to start again might be the gracious way of doing things.

I do agree we re buggered for along time to come and that is punishment enough.

Thanks

Fair dos, i was mainly trying to suggest that starting again would be the best thing for us. I work and have family of all mixes and the point coming across from them in conversation is that rangers are showing no remorse for buying players and paying wages they couldnt afford. walking away to start again might be the gracious way of doing things.

I do agree we re buggered for along time to come and that is punishment enough.

Thanks

At this moment in time Rangers have not been proven of any wrong doing when it comes to signing and paying players. And even if we are, it will arguably be down to a technicality as opposed to deliberate or criminal wrong-doing.

Yes, the club have been guilty of running various fishy tax avoidance schemes, as have other clubs (including Celtic for example) so perhaps you can throw that into your next conversation just so these people are aware of their hypocrisy.

Fact is Rangers are about to be liquidated because of such activities and mismanagement. Not only is our club on the brink of outright death but it will forever be tainted because of the actions of a few nefarious people. I'd suggest that is punishment enough and anyone looking for more isn't doing so out of an argument about integrity but out of outright hate.

players and paying wages they couldnt afford.

When did the Club buy players and pay wages it couldn't afford?

Well, we were apparantly making a loss of over £1million a month. We could afford it when SDM was rich and able to bankroll things, but not when he lost the majority of his fortune (hence his EBT shenanigans), and certainly not when he sold to a man without any money of his own.