Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

the people who insist the clubs not dying often point to continuity reasons. same stadium same strip etc etc.

tear up to much of that and more and more will fall away.

its a crazy move from green. pep won't be capable of winning the league at rangers next season.

so why piss of the players fans etc especially as all things being equal super may well be a great manager.

if green does this it proves hes a moron.

What so Ally must be there or the place falls down and we play in another colour, NO man is bigger than Rangers.

And may doesnt cut it just now, I hope Ally goes on to be a success in all he does. He got the job at the wrong time ask John Greig all about that.

Super Ally was my first boyhood hero from supporting Rangers,

the guy is an absolute legend and can go holding his head high he will forever be a Rangers legend

I just wish someone else would step up and become one too, and get us out of this mess we are in.