Our support took a "wait and see attitude" with SDM and look how that turned out.

Our support - myself included - took a "wait and see" attitude with Craig Whyte and again, look how that turned out.

I won't stand back and watch someone who has no reason at all whatsoever to be here (other than money) fuck us over again by waiting and seeing just what he will do when there are a group of Rangers men INLCUDING our greatest living manager at the forefront of the call to arms.

Others are free to do what they want but don't moan when/if it goes tits up under Charles Green because you have absolutely no right to do so at all.

This is the last thing i'm going to say on this subject because quite frankly, i'm sick to the back teeth with all the bickering and negativity towards Saturday's proposed plans mainly because people don't like the group of people/fans groups that are backing it.

Bluedell - You were at the last meeting prior to the Hampden March. If you want to come along to our meeting for Saturday to discuss your views, you are more than welcome too. It's at the same location as before at 6pm tomorrow. ;)

Please tell us all how it could not all go tits up under Smith's group? Because there Rangers fans?

If this new group is so good and have so much money and plans then why is there entire bid only been 1 statement with fuck all details in it?

united we conquer why dont the two parties unite green and smith and build a sound rangers football club .

Probably because they are in it for to completely different reasons and have completely different visions on the way ahead for the club, and also lack of trust in Mr Green from the Smith team .

Our support took a "wait and see attitude" with SDM and look how that turned out.

Our support - myself included - took a "wait and see" attitude with Craig Whyte and again, look how that turned out.

I won't stand back and watch someone who has no reason at all whatsoever to be here (other than money) fuck us over again by waiting and seeing just what he will do when there are a group of Rangers men INLCUDING our greatest living manager at the forefront of the call to arms.

Others are free to do what they want but don't moan when/if it goes tits up under Charles Green because you have absolutely no right to do so at all.

This is the last thing i'm going to say on this subject because quite frankly, i'm sick to the back teeth with all the bickering and negativity towards Saturday's proposed plans mainly because people don't like the group of people/fans groups that are backing it.

Bluedell - You were at the last meeting prior to the Hampden March. If you want to come along to our meeting for Saturday to discuss your views, you are more than welcome too. It's at the same location as before at 6pm tomorrow. ;)

So anyone other than people with club connections are not to be trusted right from the start?

It all goes back to Murray anyway, Whyte only happened because of Murray. Murray is thankfully not doing the selling anymore.

we don't have to wait and see. greens a liar who very clearly doesn't have the cash required to stabalise us never mind take us forward.

we are yet to hear mccolls plans but I feel sure he understands what's needed and has the cash. we might find out for sure tomorrow.

green doesn't need time he probably doesn't even want it. he needs to take his profit and let us get on with recovering.

we don't have to wait and see. greens a liar who very clearly doesn't have the cash required to stabalise us never mind take us forward.

we are yet to hear mccolls plans but I feel sure he understands what's needed and has the cash. we might find out for sure tomorrow.

green doesn't need time he probably doesn't even want it. he needs to take his profit and let us get on with recovering.

If the price is right for him then fine, but we can't just expect him to hand everything over.

Oh and David Murray had money, look how that turned out.

Thaks for the invite, mate, but those who are organising it seem to have entrenched views and I've seen the abuse that the likes of Jim Hannah have taken and don't see the point. Perhaps if McColl and Park would deign to give an insight into their plans then I may change my mind.

As for your "wait and see" argument, that is what you are doing in respect of McColl and Park.

My unease about the march on Saturday has nothing to do with the fact that it's RST organised/backed.

You initially said he didn't have the cash to complete the purchase. You got that wrong. How much else are you getting wrong about him?

You're now changing your tune and saying that he doesn't have the cash to take us forward but Park and McColl do, based on no factual information and ignoring the fact that McColl and Park were unable to put together more than £5m to buy the club a wee while ago. There's nothing (yet) to suggest that they are willing to put in any cash into the club to take it forward.

You initially said he didn't have the cash to complete the purchase. You got that wrong. How much else are you getting wrong about him?

You're now changing your tune and saying that he doesn't have the cash to take us forward but Park and McColl do, based on no factual information and ignoring the fact that McColl and Park were unable to put together more than £5m to buy the club a wee while ago. There's nothing (yet) to suggest that they are willing to put in any cash into the club to take it forward.

I agree Bluedell, MrMcColl does not want to own Rangers but wants the support to own Rangers. Which is great, but how can the support own Rangers in short time without the wherewithal to conclude the deal. This is where i think someone is going to have to "take one small step for the club, one giant leap for Bearkind."

what I said is that green didn't have the cash yet. that he was flying a kite trying to raise it. I stand by that assertion 100%

I said a few times it was such a good deal I thought he would get there.

I do say that we may find out from mccoll tomorrow if he understands what's required and if he has it.

greens own chairman has confirmed they don't have much more than the 5.5.