From a SPL Board Member

From RM post

will PM admin my source for this if they require, but this comes from a SPL board member, high up board member.

I won't name the source on here, as its a public forum, and I'd get major grief for it, but you can take it or leave it, I really don't give a toss if folk believe me.

· Sky has agreed to honour the contract for one year if Rangers arenâ??t in the SPL

· If Rangers drop to Div 3 and the Sky deal ends, four SPL clubs expect to go into administration (Motherwell, St Johnstone and I canâ??t mind the other two)

· The SPL Chairmen have been holding meetings every week (with the exception of Lawell who has been invited but hasnâ??t turned up)

· Aberdeen will definitely vote no, as they havenâ??t made top 6 in the last while and wonâ??t feel the hit as much

· Dundee Utd will definitely vote no as they have two young players valued at £1m+ they believe they can sell to balance any Rangers-related losses

· The SFA is genuinely discussing the possibility of suspending Rangers for one year

· Best case scenario for SPL clubs is Rangers remaining in SPL but with incredibly tough sanctions (all that has been written about)

· Next best case is Rangers demoted to Div 1, which will be used to kickstart an SPL2

· They are lobbying for the first option, but thereâ??s enough anger that the likelihood is enough will vote no

· Celtic want to vote no, with the safety of enough other clubs voting yes that Rangers stay in the SPL.

If we are suspended for one year, would that mean that we could - effectively - loan all our players out for one season and have them back the season after next. Would we get straight re-entry into the SPL?

IMHO, whatever decision they will take bar voting us back in, they will rue it.

All of the latest pieces of info point to us being demoted to Divison 1

if that is the case with no other sanctions then we should accept it and return within the year ready to reclaim our crown and I'd still boycott SPL away games when we do return.

I would rather Division 1 than the 3rd.

Would our revenue change much? Sure no lucrative tv deal however...

Would playing the likes of Dundee, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline, Falkirk and Hamilton be much different from

St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock???

I mean I think the change of scenery would be exciting for a season!

I would accept Div 1 as long as there were no other 'sanctions' made up to punish us more. There are a few teams in that league that would give us a good game. It might not be as easy as we'd like to think in Div 1 depending on what players we can keep. I also think the fans would turn out in much larger numbers than if we were to drop to Div 3. I'm not sure we could prosper dropping down that far, given we still have Ibrox, Auchenhowie to run and staff wages to pay.

Division 3 for this Bear, i cant think clearly from the pummeling and i want revenge for the kicking they are giving us. Div3 put the Sky deal in doubt and that is a major income stream for some of the smaller teams, f@ck them let them take a piece of their own medicine and ruin them.