This is my take on it, many will disagree no doubt.

We will not get out of this until we have people in charge, whose first thoughts are for the good of Rangers.

The sooner this happens, the more chance there is of having something left to work with, whether it is Div 3 or Div 1, we have to have some semblance of planning for the future. Not how much can we make from this football club.

what makes people think smiths walked away from that group? I've seen a few say he was unhappy etc but seen nothing in the press.

What makes people think he's still with the group? There's been nothing in the press about that either. ;)

I've heard that he's not involved with them any moe. If people have got evidence to the contrary then great. THere's so much spin on ball sideswho knows what's actually happening.

What makes people think he's still with the group? There's been nothing in the press about that either. ;)

I've heard that he's not involved with them any moe. If people have got evidence to the contrary then great. THere's so much spin on ball sideswho knows what's actually happening.

last thing they said was from him.

frankly I had filed the idea he wasn't under wishful thinking from the anyone but tbk brigade.

I guess we may find out in future.

ps something not changing is always less newsworthy than something changing.

Maybe they want to talk to the manager first? IMHO, they throw a bit of fire among the pidgeons ... or has Sunday come early? Will expect some super-hot exclusives in the rags tomorrow. Or maybe not.

Any player that stays on is a bonus.

As far as I am aware, a couple have spoken to the press. That 2 out of 30? Again, there would only have been ifs and buts and maybes coming from both McCoist or Murray or Green. Their willingness to talk (the management that is) has always been there, unless I am mistaken.

EDIT: BTW, SSN "understands" that ALuko is the other player not wanting to trasnfer. How could he be? He's out of contract, there's nothing to shift? And, of course, unless I am mistaken, he's in Nigeria now.

Edited by der Berliner

As far as I am aware, a couple have spoken to the press. That 2 out of 30? Again, there would only have been ifs and buts and maybes coming from both McCoist or Murray or Green. Their willingness to talk (the management that is) has always been there, unless I am mistaken.

EDIT: BTW, SSN "understands" that ALuko is the other player not wanting to trasnfer. How could he be? He's out of contract, there's nothing to shift? And, of course, unless I am mistaken, he's in Nigeria now.

rangers have an option on alouko. or rather did have an option.

someone's lying to us over this either jig or green. I know where my money is.

ssn another 8 to walk in the next 24 - 48hrs.

won't leave us with much. how many left at the end of the season. papac?

As far I know that was the only one confirmed.

I am disappointed that they guys are leaving but again not surprised. More disappointed by McCabe than Aluko even though nobody was picking Aluko up.

... unless I am mistaken, he's in Nigeria now.

He flew to Birmingham yesterday, he mentioned it on Twitter. Going to a music gig apparently.

<twitterbit>

‏@sonealuko

On a plane-cabin crew casually said "as you can see its a fairly wet day, few thunder storms/lightning, might be bumpy"...I want to get off!

‏@sonealuko

Time to pray for travelling mercies! Why didn't I drive damn it....Birmingham bound :) (I know I've neglected twitter recently-phone issues)

‏@sonealuko

I made it..actually fell asleep most the flight! Thank u Lord! Next stop..collect my Watch The Thrown tickets!! Jay-Z and Kanye vibes!! :)

@sonealuko

CORRECTION- watch the THRONE...tell I've just woken up!

</twitterbit>

So there you go...