More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

Far enough mate but I think your clutching, they are going for one reason, the agent has told them how much money they will/might get, for me it's that simple. And of course his cut is all the bigger.

Maybe I am clutching at straws Allan, but I'm simply not willing to start judging the players. It's not their fault that the club is where it is right now and it's not their fault that they haven't been better informed about the newco situation (including our history), better informed as to who the new owners are and all the other things we'd all like to know more about.

Personally, I don't understand for one minute why the players couldn't just wait until we know where we'll be playing next season, but maybe they're smart enough to have figured out that with all the various factors involved, it could be a good while before the witch hunt is over.

Personally, I don't understand for one minute why the players couldn't just wait until we know where we'll be playing next season, but maybe they're smart enough to have figured out that with all the various factors involved, it could be a good while before the witch hunt is over.

As I said earlier Zappa

If the players report back for training and/or accept the full wage on the 28th almost certainly they would be held to have accepted the transfer to newco. By making it abundantly clear through lawyers' letters etc that they are not doing so; they greatly strengthen their own positions.

BTW happy birthday. I see you're back to the "old" picture; if that's an accurate representation, I'd be doubling the celebration.

Maybe I am clutching at straws Allan, but I'm simply not willing to start judging the players. It's not their fault that the club is where it is right now and it's not their fault that they haven't been better informed about the newco situation (including our history), better informed as to who the new owners are and all the other things we'd all like to know more about.

That's the bit that angers me they claim nobody is talking to them, then we find out their agent had a meeting on Friday and the team meeting is next week but they walk today. Could it be they asked Green to honour the low transfer price they arranged if Whyte was still in charge, and Green has told them to do one they will go for market value. So they spit the dummy and start saying its just not Rangers anymore (still get angry when I think of that).

That's the bit that angers me they claim nobody is talking to them, then we find out their agent had a meeting on Friday and the team meeting is next week but they walk today. Could it be they asked Green to honour the low transfer price they arranged if Whyte was still in charge, and Green has told them to do one they will go for market value. So they spit the dummy and start saying its just not Rangers anymore (still get angry when I think of that).

The clauses they had inserted in their contracts regarding a fixed fee sale are rock solid even paying them the unpaid portion of their wages couldn't alter that, Green could never have got a penny more than their clauses stated even if they had decided to transfer over.

The clauses they had inserted in their contracts regarding a fixed fee sale are rock solid even paying them the unpaid portion of their wages couldn't alter that, Green could never have got a penny more than their clauses stated even if they had decided to transfer over.

Was the clause not dependent on Whyte being in charge or us still in admin.

Spot on, the players got more out of this than the club did. Loyalty aye right.