More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

Why have all parties involved not acted sooner to clarify the legal / football position?

We can't afford their wages anyway, so the big earners were always going to leave, but I'd assumed that Green would have agreed an exit route with them that allowed both club and player to benefit (ie transfer over and you can go for the fee negotiated during administration, or perhaps even a little less).

I also can't help feeling that the players have been poorly advised on this - it'll be them that end up having to make Webster style payments for breech of contract if a court finds in favour of the club, but the agents will have pocketed their fees and won't be handing any of it back.

As for the players - I'm far more disappointed in the "we owe no loyalty to newco" comments than in their actions.

Unless someone can show me a bank statement for us with no money on it, then this pish that we can't pay the players is just that pish.

promising youth player we have let drift out if contract. played in the Hong Kong sevens.
I read Mark Wotte praising him to the heavens not that long ago. We must build around people like that; if we don't then we really are dead. I don't want us to become a guest club for loanees and has-beens. We need a solid core of Rangers players, hand-reared, more than ever before.

here we go again lads, brace yourselves

I fail to see the need to brace ourselves.

Bracing ourselves would be for news such as Wallace staying.

Anyone leaving or not signing over to newco is doing exactly as I expect them to. People staying is the "bonus".

I fail to see the need to brace ourselves.

Bracing ourselves would be for news such as Wallace staying.

Anyone leaving or not signing over to newco is doing exactly as I expect them to. People staying is the "bonus".

True still not nice reading it though :(