Leggat - BIGOTS Who Hate Rangers Will Kill SPL

Tell you what Richie when the Arab trust apologies for the years of calling me a Hun when they claim we are the bigots, I might and I mean just might bend over and kiss your arse like you want me too.

Got to love the anger from these people. Grow up clown.

It's natural to hate/dislike your main rival is it not? I hate Celtic but I certainly love Rangers more. In Scotland it has been a 2 team league for quite some time so if they are not doing well it normally means we are even if we're not playing great, if that makes sense :)

I'm sure Dundee Utd fans hate Aberdeen and don't want them to do better than them as a team, is that not the same?

Other teams come out with 'bile' as you put it, such as songs about the Ibrox disaster, players dying in their sleep, most teams including yours call us 'huns' among other bigoted chants yet nothing is done, have you apologised at any point or is it OK to do that?

We are the most successful team in Scottish football and it's that rather than anything else IMO as why they don't want us in the league.

What he said sums it up for me and is the reason every football of the other clubs hate rangers. There has never been an attempt at an apology for the years of bile that came from Rangers, no apology for the way the rode roughshod over football and this mentality that they are so much better than everyone else still permeates from most Rangers fans and its the sole reason so many fans hate your club. If they had been a bit more aopolgetic and contrite about this whole situation i think you may have seen a different reaction form other fans and they wouldnt have been so quick to demand Rangers be kicked out of the league.

Welcome to the site. :) I'd make a few comments:

1. Bile - Sorry but it's a man's game. Do you really want it sanitised to the extent that there is no swearing from the crowd? Yes, there has been a few things that are unacceptable, but most clubs have that. We have made strides to improve. The fact that we have is largely ignored and yet the "hate" still exists.

2. "rode roughshod over football" - not sure what you mean here.

3. "this mentality that they are so much better than everyone else" - it may have escaped your notice but we generally have been better than everyone else. :) However I accept that the arrogance that we have at times can lead to other clubs wanting us to suffer. I find myself generally doing the same when I watch the EPL. It's generally good to see the big clubs lose...although I can't say that I "hate" any of them.

I'm not sure what the fans themselves have to apologetic or contrite about. We are as much victims as anyone else. I was on the creditors list and expect to receive nothing. My shares are worthless. My club has been decimated by the actions of one man, against whom a criminal investigation is about to start, and you want me to apologise and be contrite?

However major credit to you for your honesty as to the reasons why you think we should be kicked out. At least it's none of the pish that most others are coming up with.

You're right about Celtic fans, i have one mate who is a big Celitc fan and after they won the league this year i asked him why he seemed to celebrate the fact that Rangers hadnt won the league more than the fact that Celtic won it!! And he couldnt answer me. I told him i have been left with such a vile taste for scottish football from the fact that rangers and celtic fans celebrate the other half not winning more than they do their own team winning, they have lost the concept of what football is all about.

A couple of comments about that. It's called rivalry. It's healthy in general. However I genuinely believe that we are nowhere near as bad as the Celtic fans who are totally obsessed by us. That can be proven by the fact that organisations (police, media) receive 10 times more complaints from Celtic fans about something to do with Rangers than the other way around.

I suppose the point Allan was making is that the bile flows in both directions.

If your argument is that "Rangers are the baddies" then maybe some growing up has to be done by everyone.

He has a point. The Arab Trust used sectarian language to describe us and yet it seems to be OK. There's double standards being applied within Scotland.

I know this clown is banned,but I do believe that is the typical view from all fans of other clubs in Scotland. Rangers fans do sing no-one likes us we don't care,I have no problem with that because it is true,as we can see from the way they are all attacking us right now,so I don't think we Rangers fans have anything to be sorry about just because all other SPL fans hate us,I'd be more worried if they didn't hate us,the only reason they do hate us is because we are the biggest and most successful club in Scotland.

I think it's called jealousy

Edited by ian1964

Nothing makes me madder than being called a Hun. The name describes everything I am not and I find it extrememly offensive. The propaganda that has been been spread for over 40 years has portrayed Rangers fans as neo fascist extremists intolerant of all others. I am a football fan, a fan of Rangers, a good person, tolerant, liberal minded and typical of most Rangers supporters I know. I am staggered by the amount of hatred being shown towards our club the length and breadth of Scotland. It only makes me all the more determined to support the club.

"Clown" away and throw shit at yourself, you come on a Rangers forum and ask me to kiss your arse for all these crimes we have supposed to have committed on Scottish Football. Your the clown and yes I am angry at the so called two faced twats in this country putting the boot into my club out of jealousy and hatred.

I hope we go to Div3, your Arab bigots won't keep going in their thousands for long and I hope your club is the first to go under.