Crown office launch investigation into sale of Rangers to Whyte

Would the actions of the SFA be considered prejudicial to any criminal enquiry since the enquiry is looking into the running of the club after purchase as well as the purchase itself?

Yes, and I also think that they have been doing similar in respect of the BTC. Their actions and statements have definitely been prejudicial.

Yes, and I also think that they have been doing similar in respect of the BTC. Their actions and statements have definitely been prejudicial.

Which is why we should, if it comes to that, voice our concerns in advance (as in: threatening legal action) if they go for extreme punishments again. Getting the SFA into court about this gets UEFA back on the agenda (and the Scum et al out of Europe).

I wonder where this places those want to punish Rangers for integrity reasons?

How can anyone punish the club and fans for being the victim of a crime?

Much the same as being mugged, then being fined a couple of grand for the privilege of being a crime victim. I sense forthcoming statements from the SFA and the SPL.

Not.