Crown office launch investigation into sale of Rangers to Whyte

Confused.

Whyte may end up spending time inside - good news!

Things will now be dragged out for about another year (at a guess) - bad news!

I can't believe the others in Scottish football will be able to retract their positions, even should they be found to be counter to natural justice or due process or what have you. Things have gone too far for that. So on balance, it seems like a resolution has become further away rather than nearer - and as much as I'd love to see Whyte in jail, I'd love to see the whole shambles sorted out even more. I think.

Confused.

Guest DavieBlue

Both Scotland today and one of the radio stations stated today that

“there’s more bad news for Rangers as the Crown Office confirmed its investigation into alleged criminality……………...”

Why do they consider this BAD NEWS???

“there’s more bad news for Rangers as the Crown Office confirmed its investigation into alleged criminality……………...”

Spin spin spin... Cant have them reporting that something is good news for Rangers.

People want to hear negative news about Rangers so thats what the media gives them.

Much the same as being mugged, then being fined a couple of grand for the privilege of being a crime victim. I sense forthcoming statements from the SFA and the SPL.

Not.

This is not about being right or wrong mate it is about having a kick when Rangers are on the ground. UEFA,FIFA and the SFA are above any laws,in fact they make them to suit themselves.

Strikes me as extremely bad news for the spin doctor at SFA.

Given Regan's past statements, the SFA have been very bad boys.

They may end up facing the biggest law suit in football history.