Time to walk away?

Who wants to play football with all these other Scottish clubs given their ridiculous posturings? A football match is a sporting event for men not whining babies. Even Div 3 clubs(where we now rightly belong) are starting to jump on the "dinnae want Rangers" bandwagon. The Chairman of Elgin City is an outstanding exception. A native Geordie and lifelong dyed iin the wool fan of Newcastle Utd., he is reported to have said it is unfair to punish the Rangers and their supporters for the wrongdoings of the previous ownership.

Anyway, "Rangers" will never be the same again. Before Whyte we could always patronise other fans whose clubs did not have our majestic history, even the fans of a club with a euro-bauble because they had looked down the barrel of the Bank of Scotland's liquidation six-shooter whereas Rangers had never been short of a shilling.

I'm for jacking it all in. So celtic eventually pass our total of championships but so what? They willl be meaningless without having a Rangers to beat..

Morton, Meiklejohn, McPhail. The Iron Curtain. Caldow, Baxter, Henderson. Greig, Stein, Parlane. Goram, Gough, McCoist. When will Scottish footballl see the like again? Never. Some talented players there may be. But they wont be Rangers.

For all that, if Green can get a team on the park somewhere I suppose I'll support them.

I certainly share your depression, but I have to say regarding this

Before Whyte we could always patronise other fans whose clubs did not have our majestic history

that I've never thought enough about other clubs to patronise them. I don't care about them, full stop. Of course, they are certainly enjoying their moment of power just now, and who can blame them? In the end, though, even if we don't exist, they will remain effectively meaningless.

Who wants to play football with all these other Scottish clubs given their ridiculous posturings? A football match is a sporting event for men not whining babies. Even Div 3 clubs(where we now rightly belong) are starting to jump on the "dinnae want Rangers" bandwagon. The Chairman of Elgin City is an outstanding exception. A native Geordie and lifelong dyed iin the wool fan of Newcastle Utd., he is reported to have said it is unfair to punish the Rangers and their supporters for the wrongdoings of the previous ownership.

Anyway, "Rangers" will never be the same again. Before Whyte we could always patronise other fans whose clubs did not have our majestic history, even the fans of a club with a euro-bauble because they had looked down the barrel of the Bank of Scotland's liquidation six-shooter whereas Rangers had never been short of a shilling.

I'm for jacking it all in. So celtic eventually pass our total of championships but so what? They willl be meaningless without having a Rangers to beat..

Morton, Meiklejohn, McPhail. The Iron Curtain. Caldow, Baxter, Henderson. Greig, Stein, Parlane. Goram, Gough, McCoist. When will Scottish footballl see the like again? Never. Some talented players there may be. But they wont be Rangers.

For all that, if Green can get a team on the park somewhere I suppose I'll support them.

We dont do walking away .

And I mean the supporters not the players before you start pointing out the obvious :)

Woof, that's a two footed, over the ball, taking no prisoners first post if ever I saw one.

I'm not for 'jacking it all in' but I'd certainly support jacking Scotland in. Some leadership would be nice for a start.