One thing is for certain. We will definitely go through a very rough period, possibly not having a league to play in for a season. We need people with the will and the stamina to see us through this and I for one am not sure whether non-Rangers people will have the stamina or guts.

Still you have to ask why these people do not talk with Green & Co. before having a bid.

Still you have to ask why these people do not talk with Green & Co. before having a bid.

Exactly. Every time we have had new consortiums talk to the papers before doing any business, it quickly falls away to shit.

You know where the owners are, call them up and have a meeting. Once you have something concrete to say, then come out and say it. Until then, STFU!!!!

Guest abundantbear
The rumour is Brown, Walter, Donald Findlay QC, Laudrup, Smillie and McColl. That's what I read on FF.

I would be feckin' delighted with that! MrFindlay would have the rest of Scottish Football by the balls in no time!

Please, please,please make this so. I don't care where we play next year as long as we survive.