Ibrox Hived Off To Seperate Newco

What players said they would leave if green was involved mate?

When they all agreed to take the 75% wage cut it was written into their contracts that they would/could walk if CW was still involved

"I don't see him [Whyte] as a secured creditor, I don't see him as on-going owner of Rangers," Clark added. "I don't see him as that important going forward. We're in control of the process. In terms of his influence on the outcome to all of this, I think he has little or no relevance. In terms of Rangers' future [in the] medium to long term, he is irrelevant.

"He has no rights, in my view, to Ibrox or [the training ground] Murray Park. The only rights he could possibly have over them is if his secured creditor status was proven and he had any value to it. He doesn't have any value. So if he's not a secured creditor he has no rights to Ibrox or Murray Park.

"Look at the bigger picture and the Scottish FA have announced that he is not a fit and proper person in accordance with the SFA rules, and therefore he couldn't come back. We never thought he could come back to Rangers. The value of Craig Whyte's floating charge security is zero. And if it's zero it has no impact. There is no money due to him. He paid no money so there is nothing to assign to him."

What Paul Clark said in March.

Now we see why Duff & Phelps never took any action at all to challenge the floating charge.