RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

Generally the meeting was a bit of a farce because the actual business (to grill the RFFF) didn't really happen because we had the Brown/Green/McCoist sideshows. However, most of the questions were reasonable enough and the answers, as always from Green, plausible too.

Main points for me were:

1. McCoist not endorsing renewals

2. Only ~£3million of working capital being available (including place letter commitments arriving in two weeks). Season ticket money will be vital.

3. Proposed AIM share issue in short-term surely won't be successful with all the doubt still in place.

He has to go then. I'm sorry but you cant have a situation where Ally is clearly in bed with anybody that will keep him as manager. He has been whoreing himself to anybody that will keep him on. Has to go for me.

He has to go then. I'm sorry but you cant have a situation where Ally is clearly in bed with anybody that will keep him as manager. He has been whoreing himself to anybody that will keep him on. Has to go for me.

Jeez, that's harsh. Bluedell explained McCoist's stance, it sounded pretty fair and sensible to me.

It's worth remembering that McCoist is an employee, albeit and important one for a number of reasons, him saying he won't endorse people he's not met and doesn't know, yet, seem's pretty fair.

Jeez, that's harsh. Bluedell explained McCoist's stance, it sounded pretty fair and sensible to me.

It's worth remembering that McCoist is an employee, albeit and important one for a number of reasons, him saying he won't endorse people he's not met and doesn't know, yet, seem's pretty fair.

Exactly and he is still hedgeing his bets imo. He will jump ship and do what it takes to keep his job. As i said if he is not prepared to fully back his employers then for me he should has the balls to walk away.

Exactly and he is still hedgeing his bets imo. He will jump ship and do what it takes to keep his job. As i said if he is not prepared to fully back his employers then for me he should has the balls to walk away.

So are you 100% behind your employers? I think most of us are NOT "fully" behind those who employ them.

A difference with Ally McCoist is that he can afford to walk away and in fact gave up a more lucrative media career to come to Rangers, and could probably go back to that.

I'd say he has the balls to stay and fight for the survival of the club.

So are you 100% behind your employers? I think most of us are NOT "fully" behind those who employ them.

A difference with Ally McCoist is that he can afford to walk away and in fact gave up a more lucrative media career to come to Rangers, and could probably go back to that.

I'd say he has the balls to stay and fight for the survival of the club.

Good point. I don;t fully trust my employers, but they do enough for me to stay with them, even with other options on the table.

This is now a major crossroads again. We now have this monkey off our back, we won’t be in the SPL. If it’s div 3 or 1 the actual running of the club and level of commitment needed by the club by the fans right now is the same.

back Ally, give CG and MM a few weeks grace, buy seasons

]So are you 100% behind your employers? I think most of us are NOT "fully" behind those who employ them[/b].

A difference with Ally McCoist is that he can afford to walk away and in fact gave up a more lucrative media career to come to Rangers' date=' and could probably go back to that.

I'd say he has the balls to stay and fight for the survival of the club.[/quote']

Football is very different to other jobs. Football and other sports are all about the full team being 100% focused on the the team or club moving forward.

The problem we have is we have a hell of alot of fans that think they can do everything to bring the club down and claim they are doing it in the best interest's of the club.

It's bullshit, the club will fold if the fans dont back it. And if you think the club will move forward with the most high profile person at it hedgeing his best and dropping his pants for anybody that will keep him there then your wrong imo.

I think McCoist may be reluctant to comment on ST's until it's clear what league we'll be playing in!!!

I believe once that is decided, there will be a massive push from the club to get the sales going.

I think McCoist may be reluctant to comment on ST's until it's clear what league we'll be playing in!!!

I believe once that is decided, there will be a massive push from the club to get the sales going.

super also said it was because he didn't know enough about green.

green needs to prove himself to us all.