RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

Representatives from all Rangers Supporters Clubs are invited to a meeting arranged by the RFFF on Wednesday 4th July at 7pm in the Ibrox Suite.

This will be a meeting to discuss all the recent events, and to ask questions of the committee of the RFFF regarding what has been going on in their many meetings with Charles Green and Malcolm Murray.

It is also announced that the RFFF will be contacting fans on the Season Ticket database to ask their opinions on a number of issues regarding where we play our football in the 2012-13 season.

If more information can be given out by the RFFF why is not being done so now and not just to a select few at a meeting on Wed? Either the information is confidential or it's not.

Also the RFFF should not have access to the season ticket database as that's a breach of the Data Protection Act.

Why are the RFFF doing this and not the club or the Assembly? The RFFF was put together to deal with cash and that's it.

Why are they taking on all this additional responsibility and who is deciding that they should be the ones that are doing this kind of thing. There's a conflict of interest, which has already resulted in people asking for a refund in their donations.

Are the RFFF doing anything about the lack of collective responsibility shown by their board?

How many have resigned from the Board, since it was set up ?

I have read a couple of things that was said at the previous meeting, neither were what I would have called sensitive, yet there is a reluctance to share with the fans.

Why??

Who elected the Board or Committee of the RFFF or did they just self select?

Is membership a closed shop?

Regardless of your opinion about the possible renaming of Murray Park, why did Charles Green consider that they speak for fans on that issue? Or put another way, on what basis did the RFFF convince CG that they speak for fans on that kind of issue, when that was never their remit.

The contradictory statements made at the begging of the week, when the RFFF said that season ticket money was safe and supporters should renew them. Then for the RST to come out a short time after and advise supporters not to renew them, how did that confusion materialise?

The contradictory statements made at the begging of the week, when the RFFF said that season ticket money was safe and supporters should renew them. Then for the RST to come out a short time after and advise supporters not to renew them, how did that confusion materialise?

Because you have the RST who would back a trained monkey as long as its a Rangers man, they have failed miserably in this mess and this week they have plunged even lower than I thought they could get.

In my opinion the RST are against Green because he has seen through them and knows they have opposed him all the way.

As I posted about the Brown story yesterday, advising supporters not to renew season tickets in the current situation is irresponsible.

It is obviously fair enough to delay renewing, pending knowng what league/divsion we will be playing in, if any; but beyond that it makes no sense to me to starve the Club of money.

What kind of message does that send to the players have have thus far not jumped ship?

It will do nothing to advance the RST's stated aim of fans ownership or even influence in the Club.