RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

Generally the meeting was a bit of a farce because the actual business (to grill the RFFF) didn't really happen because we had the Brown/Green/McCoist sideshows. However, most of the questions were reasonable enough and the answers, as always from Green, plausible too.

Main points for me were:

1. McCoist not endorsing renewals

2. Only ~£3million of working capital being available (including place letter commitments arriving in two weeks). Season ticket money will be vital.

3. Proposed AIM share issue in short-term surely won't be successful with all the doubt still in place.

This has to be put in context. Ally doesn't know the board of directors and he is wary of telling fans to buy season tickets incase we end up in another Whyte situation. He doesn't want that coming back on him, which is fully understandable, particularly as he said a few things supporting Whyte along the way and doesn't want to get caught out again.

He did say that if he was a supporter, he would renew but he just doesn't want to be seen to be recommending season ticket purchases when he has no idea what division we will be in and what type of squad we will have.

It was nice meeting you guys last night.:)

I thought he was out anyway when it was a newco Rangers?

haven't been to a match since.

mind you I will go to the first one at ibrox if its not sold out. a friend is orgonising a campaign to get us sold out in our first game in the lower leagues. id like to help with that.

mind you I will go to the first one at ibrox if its not sold out. a friend is orgonising a campaign to get us sold out in our first game in the lower leagues. id like to help with that.

Mate you are the definition of confused ha ha.

You too mate!

Also good to meet Forlanssister for the first time. :)

Intended on saying hello too but the crowd kinda surfed me out of Ibrox.

Agreed! Sorry I couldn't talk properly - was grabbed quickly and held tightly by Rab... :(

No bother. I was too busy watching the lads I was over with speaking with the media, lol. Predicting what Shanksey will say next is very difficult.

There hasn't been a match since?