Fleck: We were all told lies

seemed to me he was talking about pre green.

Agreed, this must all have been in relation to Whyte. You can't have been told lies by someone you haven't met.

Not sure how much of an excuse this is though.

Don't think his comments about lies were aimed at Green. The media are just trying to spin it that way.

He did say the he thinks the fans don't seem to trust Green or think he's the man to take the club forward. At least the majority of fans who are voicing their opinion at the moment would suggest Fleck might have a point there.

He also said he was moving on because of footballing reasons - Doesn't think Coisty would play him. Don't really have a problem with anything he had to say.

I think Fleck's a decent player, very underrated by the support. Don't think we'd have got much money for him had we tried to sell him this Summer, but all the same a decent youngster to keep or sell would've been better than nothing.

Guest calgary_bluenose

“I don’t think I would have played under the manager.

“The fact other boys had said they were leaving maybe made it a wee bit easier.

Is that not completely contradictory?

If other players are leaving surely that would make it easier to get a game?

Accept it John, you were all hype and no substance.

Is that not completely contradictory?

If other players are leaving surely that would make it easier to get a game?

Accept it John, you were all hype and no substance.

Think he meant that other players leaving made it easier for him to decide to join them in abandoning ship rather than it probably making it easier for him to get a game.

In Fleck's case it comes across that he already felt alienated and was thinking about moving elsewhere. It also seems to be the case that like the rest of the players who've left he shares the same doubts about our new owners as much of the support appear to.

Do they have anything more to justify those doubts or like those supporters do they just think they should have been given answers to questions that probably can't be given with any certainty at present?

But they didn't have to stay, they only had to tupe across, see how things panned out then they were free to go for much reduced values. I will never forget what they have done, especially the "Rangers men".