Idiots hacking Zeus website

The Direct Debit situation sounds like a fairly common thing that can be sorted, possibly even an error with the Rangers Ticket Office and they are known for incompetence.

But of course plenty of jumping to it being a big con and conspiracy.

To try and put the blame on the Rangers Ticket Office staff simply beggars belief.

Simple fact is thousands of direct debits have been set up without a mandate that was not done by Rangers Ticket Office staff or on their instruction.

Banks are passing complaints to their fraud departments who in turn are advising people to contact the police.

Of course it has but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your Green crusade.

Maybe you can get a top with Green or Zeus Capital Ltd on it too match the Duff & Phelps one.

Who appointed you the guardian of morality?

As you no doubt know talk of tops etc is just a pisstake because of the devil incarnate reputation that the likes of Green and Duff and Phelps have developed, I simply see them as people doing their jobs the best possible way they can even if they aren't 'Rangers men'.

If our 'support' is so good at seeing through people then why did David Murray get away with it? He's still the main cause of all this, he is the reason it's been such a struggle to fix this mess. I'm not trying to blame anyone, I wasn't exactly on a one man crusade against Murray myself, sadly there wasn't really enough evidence of how bad he was before it was too late.

But I do find it irritating that there's so many experts ready to declare war on anyone now, when they were hardly anywhere to be seen during our the 20+ year stewardship of our former owner.

Guest bluebell12
The Direct Debit situation sounds like a fairly common thing that can be sorted, possibly even an error with the Rangers Ticket Office and they are known for incompetence.

But of course plenty of jumping to it being a big con and conspiracy.

Why not notify us all first before going ahead and doing what they like.

As you no doubt know talk of tops etc is just a pisstake because of the devil incarnate reputation that the likes of Green and Duff and Phelps have developed, I simply see them as people doing their jobs the best possible way they can even if they aren't 'Rangers men'.

If our 'support' is so good at seeing through people then why did David Murray get away with it? He's still the main cause of all this, he is the reason it's been such a struggle to fix this mess. I'm not trying to blame anyone, I wasn't exactly on a one man crusade against Murray myself, sadly there wasn't really enough evidence of how bad he was before it was too late.

But I do find it irritating that there's so many experts ready to declare war on anyone now, when they were hardly anywhere to be seen during our the 20+ year stewardship of our former owner.

Thanks mate...couldn't have put it better myself.

Funny ain't it when those with hindsight fuck up. Better the devil you know.

Time will tell soon enough whether your faith in them or my scepticism of them was justified.

Bizarre as it may sound but nonetheless true for the vast majority of Murray's tenure I was on a waiting list for a season ticket but eventually prevailed after a mere 19 year wait. However I don't have another 19 years left in me which means I'll albeit reluctantly swallow my principles and admittedly in a hypocritical way renew 2 of my season tickets.

If blind faith in Murray was so wrong why is blind faith in Green so correct?

Not sure he was saying it was CORRECT? His point was don't paint Green with the same paint as Murray...if we continued on that road with whoever was in charge we'd be here until the end of time.

Point is if so many of us are so good at sussing people out then why did this kind of thing not happen to Murray when there were 20 years to suss him? If Murray had been hassled while we were still appealing for buyers then who knows if this could have all been avoided, more opportune than now where the alternatives seem to be 'Rangers men' with a lot to say for themselves but little cash.

Basically I see it as going from one extreme to another, i've never objected to Green not being treated as a god like saviour, people being vigilant and having questions they'd like answered but you can't deny it's going beyond that now, minds are made up that the guy is going to wreck us.

Not sure he was saying it was CORRECT? His point was don't paint Green with the same paint as Murray...if we continued on that road with whoever was in charge we'd be here until the end of time.

Pretty much it, as I said in my above post, it's one extreme to another, everyone who isn't a 'Rangers man' is a Murray or a Whyte.

Point is if so many of us are so good at sussing people out then why did this kind of thing not happen to Murray when there were 20 years to suss him? If Murray had been hassled while we were still appealing for buyers then who knows if this could have all been avoided, more opportune than now where the alternatives seem to be 'Rangers men' with a lot to say for themselves but little cash.

Basically I see it as going from one extreme to another, i've never objected to Green not being treated as a god like saviour, people being vigilant and having questions they'd like answered but you can't deny it's going beyond that now, minds are made up that the guy is going to wreck us.

Green by his own admission has no desire in Rangers in the long term but is merely a front for his "investors" whose raison de terre is identical to Whyte's but whose modus operandi travels down a different route.

Now I don't for one minute think that Charles Green is the anti-Christ but while he has no problem talking the talk he's done absolutely f*&k all to convince me that he's the man to be entrusted with the immediate future of RFC.