Idiots hacking Zeus website

Green's own statements are pretty clear he's only here on behalf of the "investors".

You think the investors don't want a return on their investment?

You think the investors will get a return just by selling the assets, come on FS your better than that. A healthy club is the only way to get a return on their investment.

You think the investors will get a return just by selling the assets, come on FS your better than that. A healthy club is the only way to get a return on their investment.

Of course they'd get a return on selling the assets allied to the fact that the inbuilt structural deficit has virtually vanished overnight.

Guest Appalachia

If blind faith in Murray was so wrong why is blind faith in Green so correct?

He's not shown anything like blind faith in Green. If you look back, he's been appropriately critical. Like many of us he just doesn't immediately distrust anyone associating themselves with Rangers who hasn't previously played for or coached Rangers. I understand the reasons for paranoia here, but hating Green (at this point, anyway) strikes me as paranoia nonetheless.

Edited by Appalachia

Of course they'd get a return on selling the assets allied to the fact that the inbuilt structural deficit has virtually vanished overnight.

So you think they will sell Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Albion and not only cover the money already in, but make a profit worth all the hassle so far. Can you please give me your estate agents number because I'm getting him to sell my house tomorrow.

So you think they will sell Ibrox, Auchenhowie, Albion and not only cover the money already in, but make a profit worth all the hassle so far. Can you please give me your estate agents number because I'm getting him to sell my house tomorrow.

No I assumed when you said sell the assets that you meant sell everything in the same way as they bought everything in a job lot.

John Brown said SDM sold the Albion, is that true ?

Guest Appalachia

What exactly has CG done that any other new, legitimate owner definitely wouldn't have done? And yet he's 100% unfit. Sounds like passing sentence without trial, same as Bill Miller.

He's not shown anything like blind faith in Green. If you look back, he's been appropriately critical. Like many of us he just doesn't immediately distrust anyone associating themselves with Rangers who hasn't previously played for or coached Rangers. I understand the reasons for paranoia here, but hating Green (at this point, anyway) strikes me as paranoia nonetheless.

It's not blind faith Appa, in fact it's exactly the opposite no man in charge of Rangers has had to come under this much scrutiny. The fact nothing except him putting his foot in his mouth when he talks to the press is coming to light, so we should get on with getting the club back on track.