Idiots hacking Zeus website

Guest bluebell12
Having seen nothing to convince me to back him does not equate to having judged him.

Totally agree. He has done nothing to prove what he has said, yet he's quick to slate anyone who sticks up for us. If Charles Green wants my money, then I want to see where my money is going. He has NOT gave full details of his consortium after stating he would declare this after the CVA. He has NOT provided details of who owns our assets. Too right I don't trust him. Would you happily give a good whack of money to someone who tells lies just because they say they will invest it for your best interests? Sorry but clarity and transparency is important here.

Guest bluebell12
Shocking actions from people who we all know use a diff website. These people will destroy our club, we cant allow them act like they represent Rangers fans.

Is it definitely Rangers fans who did it? Just because of what it said doesn't mean it was. Some people can be sadistic.

Totally agree. He has done nothing to prove what he has said, yet he's quick to slate anyone who sticks up for us. If Charles Green wants my money, then I want to see where my money is going. He has NOT gave full details of his consortium after stating he would declare this after the CVA. He has NOT provided details of who owns our assets. Too right I don't trust him. Would you happily give a good whack of money to someone who tells lies just because they say they will invest it for your best interests? Sorry but clarity and transparency is important here.

As soon as we have a league to play in i'll be renewing my season ticket.

Green by his own admission has no desire in Rangers in the long term but is merely a front for his "investors" whose raison de terre is identical to Whyte's but whose modus operandi travels down a different route.

Now I don't for one minute think that Charles Green is the anti-Christ but while he has no problem talking the talk he's done absolutely f*&k all to convince me that he's the man to be entrusted with the immediate future of RFC.

Again lots of bluster with no actual evidence.

You are becoming so boring and obvious with your agenda.

Again lots of bluster with no actual evidence.

You are becoming so boring and obvious with your agenda.

Green's own statements are pretty clear he's only here on behalf of the "investors".

You think the investors don't want a return on their investment?