Idiots hacking Zeus website

Green my his own admission has no desire in Rangers in the long term but is merely a front for his "investors" whose raison de terre is identical to Whyte's but whose modus operandi travels down a different route.

Now I don't for one minute think that Charles Green is the anti-Christ but while he has no problem talking the talk he's done absolutely f*&k all to convince me that he's the man to be entrusted with the immediate future of RFC.

I just think the guy deserves some more time before you judge, there must a load of uncertainties for him to deal with when we don't even have a division to play in yet.

Pretty much it, as I said in my above post, it's one extreme to another, everyone who isn't a 'Rangers man' is a Murray or a Whyte.

I'm annoyed at the crap that some on here 'barrowload' out about Charles Green and try to compare him to what's went before and those who have delivered us to the abyss we find ourselves in today.

All the mince about this guy and that guy (Smith,Souness,Bus runner, some bloke who is rich,Laudrup Albertz) Madness. The latest one with 'Bomber Brown' taking front stalls really got up my hairy arse.

Do these guys really want to take on the responsibility of running a club like Rangers, a Rangers who are wounded and limping at the moment?

Charles Green has one helluva job to make us rise out of the shambles that previous owners fuck up on, why do some insist on derailing him?

I'm annoyed at the crap that some on here 'barrowload' out about Charles Green and try to compare him to what's went before and those who have delivered us to the abyss we find ourselves in today.

All the mince about this guy and that guy (Smith,Souness,Bus runner, some bloke who is rich,Laudrup Albertz) Madness. The latest one with 'Bomber Brown' taking front stalls really got up my hairy arse.

Do these guys really want to take on the responsibility of running a club like Rangers, a Rangers who are wounded and limping at the moment?

Charles Green has one helluva job to make us rise out of the shambles that previous owners fuck up on, why do some insist on derailing him?

Thing that worries me is that it could become a self fulfilling prophecy.

With all this hassle that could no doubt be effecting their families as well as them personally, Green and whoever else could decide 'this is not worth it, i'm just going to leave it behind to rot and get on with my life'.

Edited by simplythebest

I just think the guy deserves some more time before you judge, there must a load of uncertainties for him to deal with when we don't even have a division to play in yet.

Having seen nothing to convince me to back him does not equate to having judged him.

Well fair enough, but things like hacking a website does.

You may find it amusing but it's basically a war declaration.

It's an infantile prank no more no less.

It's pretty clear you've judged him Forlan so your comment is null and void.

Bollox.

Of course it has but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your Grren crusade.

?

No it hasn't. The fact is that that not one person has had cash taken from their account without permission.

Can't say that I find the hacking of corporate websites particularly funny either.