Rangers Say Sorry !!!

IMHO ... it simply shows the rest of Scottish football and - matter of fact - the world how people with dignity behave.

Make no mistake here, no-one of us or the current regime or players have anything to apologiize for - which he states. Yet, we say sorry for the trouble our club has caused. That, IMHO, is a gesture of both diginity and stature. And it is something that comes in short supply and is hardly be found beyond Ibrox. That is,what makes us different!

(And it will not stop us - the betrayed and hurting - to level it out on those who wished us harm.)

Guest Borheidbear

It also gives SPL clubs an 'out', something to justify a yes vote to their crackpot fans, they can say Rangers have officially apologised - time to move on now etc. And a yes vote to Rangers remaining in the SPL will keep their increasingly jittery bank managers onside......

Guest Redhandluke

Rangers should walk away from the sfa,join the english league at the bottom,we will rise again,when Rangers reach the premiership,and play the likes of man utd,arsenal, liverpool,and celtic are playing falkirk,40 points clear at the top of the spl,we will be laughing at the spl.with the fan base,the stadium,we will overcome W,a,t,p,no surrender.

Good statement and one that i think was needed.

People can stay in denial all they want, but it was Rangers that did not pay tax and debts, not the other clubs.

Time to move on now.

Point me in the direction of the apologies issued by Motherwell,Dundee,Gretna and Livingston for the taxes and debts they didn't pay.

Point me in the direction of the apologies issued by Motherwell,Dundee,Gretna and Livingston for the taxes and debts they didn't pay.

Being realistic, those teams are insignificant, they could all die totally and it would make no difference to anyone apart from their own fans.

These clubs have come to rely on us even if they don't like to admit it, so our problems have had a domino effect.

I dont give a fuck what these teams did or did not do, thats up to them to deal with.

This is about Rangers, Rangers were at fault and have said sorry end off.