Rangers Say Sorry !!!

How about the SFA and the SPL apologising to us for running such inept regimes that permit "a nutter" to own and rape a football club, their systems decreed Craig Whyte to be "fit and proper".

Just because we feel they owe us an apology does not negate the need for Rangers to issue this apology. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that

While I would like an apology from all the rest for the lynch mob mentality of the last 4 months it's not coming. So we should apologise for letting a crook buy the club.

We are Rangers we should always be even on our worse day head and shoulders above the rest in all things, for the last year we've fallen well below that standard and at times I've been ashamed of my club (not that I would ever admit it to any of them). It's time to start rebuilding that great reputation it may take years but we will get there.

Just because we feel they owe us an apology does not negate the need for Rangers to issue this apology. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that

What harm are we doing by issuing it?

It's just calling out Murray and Whyte at the end of the day, no responsibility is given to the fans etc.

What harm are we doing by issuing it?

It's just calling out Murray and Whyte at the end of the day, no responsibility is given to the fans etc.

Exactly. Now everyone can shove their integrity back up their arses and star shutting the fuck up about us.

How about the SFA and the SPL apologising to us for running such inept regimes that permit "a nutter" to own and rape a football club, their systems decreed Craig Whyte to be "fit and proper".

That's what I like about the statement. It professes regret over a situation that the SFA and SPL are largely culpable for. It simultatneously ticks the box for contrition while pointing out what the problem was. CW and (as you say) by extension, the SFA's system that allowed him to do what he did.

Then you can't complain about how other clubs treat us or our final punishment. If we don't give a fuck about them, then why should they give a fuck about us? You're just as bad as they are and if more are like you then we deserve all we get.

I don't expect any sympathy nor are we getting any.