Rangers Say Sorry !!!

Rangers as a club were at fault, we have paid the price and said sorry. If people cant accept this then that says more about them.

Can you tell us exactly what we did wrong? I'm pretty sure, like the rest of the SPL, you can't actually explain it plainly, and you will probably get fact and allegations mixed up as well as who is actually responsible.

It had to be done. Whatever we think, however wronged WE feel, blood is boiling all over that we are seen as completely unconcerned. I don't have an issue with this statement and kinda think fair play to Green.

I just want to get back to what we are best at - football!

Can you tell us exactly what we did wrong? I'm pretty sure, like the rest of the SPL, you can't actually explain it plainly, and you will probably get fact and allegations mixed up as well as who is actually responsible.

We specifically didn't do anything wrong. But CW ran the club like a fecking maniac for a year. This apology isn't about EBTs; it isn't about us being sorry that the rest all have to live in our shadow. All the statement says is, "Sorry that guy who bought us was a nutter."

We specifically didn't do anything wrong. But CW ran the club like a fecking maniac for a year. This apology isn't about EBTs; it isn't about us being sorry that the rest all have to live in our shadow. All the statement says is, "Sorry that guy who bought us was a nutter."

How about the SFA and the SPL apologising to us for running such inept regimes that permit "a nutter" to own and rape a football club, their systems decreed Craig Whyte to be "fit and proper".