Did Brown really say this?

what did you make of it mate?

There were no great revelations.

I was going to ask a couple of questions but there wasn't a route to the microphone, was about to put up my hand and ask for the microphone to be taken over to me when they called an end to the meeting....:(

I was going to ask if the full purchase price of £5.5m had been paid over to the administrators yet and whether any of it was in the form of a loan. Also if all the investment so far and that that is earmarked to come is in the form of cash, loans, PIK notes or similar financial instruments.

There were no great revelations.

I was going to ask a couple of questions but there wasn't a route to the microphone, was about to put up my hand and ask for the microphone to be taken over to me when they called an end to the meeting....:(

I was going to ask if the full purchase price of £5.5m had been paid over to the administrators yet and whether any of it was in the form of a loan. Also if all the investment so far and that that is earmarked to come is in the form of cash, loans, PIK notes or similar financial instruments.

good questions shame you never got to ask.

I still think greens going to struggle badly here but he seems confident he can get investment and run us well. we shall see.

if his plans are in some way malicious I'm not sure we could do much to stop him now.

he really does need to stop saying things that aren't quite true. he repeated the 15% claim on 14th June now its 23%.

That may be true, but when people are fishing and provoking it does need to be taken into account.

Fishing and provoking is always taken into account. There's no excuse for personal insults and abuse here on Gersnet and that's clearly included in the forum rules. I'm sure none of us suffer from a QWERTY keyboard variation of Tourette syndrome either. :)