Did Brown really say this?

and m Murray can't make a secret location.

weird shit.

He's the Chairman of Rangers. People should be going to him.

He ended up having a meeting with the player and the staff. Far more important than satisfying the delusional fantasies of an ex-player.

He's the Chairman of Rangers. People should be going to him.

He ended up having a meeting with the player and the staff. Far more important than satisfying the delusional fantasies of an ex-player.

like it or not browns causing them bother. quite a lot of it.

they should end that asap.

something that will be proven soon no doubt when this mooted meeting actually happens.

There's an open offer for him to go into Ibrox tomorrow or at any other suitable time. His mate could have reviewed the papers tonight but refused for some reason.

He did himself no favours tonight, either by appearing on Clyde or trying to hi-jack the meeting with his ranting.

You mean he should end that, he's just coming across as an idiot now somebody really needs to take him aside and have a quiet word.

There's an open offer for him to go into Ibrox tomorrow or at any other suitable time. His mate could have reviewed the papers tonight but refused for some reason.

I am completely at a loss to understand why Green/Murray are even giving him the time of day; an adequate (as Craig said) albeit inspirational player but a businessman, Lord help me.

He did himself no favours tonight, either by appearing on Clyde or trying to hi-jack the meeting with his ranting.

quite agree. I have no idea why d findlay won't go to ibrox either. mind you I can't see why m murrays changed his mind about meeting elsewhere.

I will say this if I was m Murray I would be thrusting those papers in front of d findlay.