Did Brown really say this?

If I wasn't f*&king lame then I would have had no problem in reaching the microphone.

Look forlan I don't know you, you don't know me, but I apologise for what I said earlier in regards to you not reaching the mic.

I'm sorry mate, but online forums can be a pain in the arse at times. Please accept my sincere apologies for my mistake. Good luck in your concern for RFC. I too want to see the best for them. We beg to differ tho'.:)

Nah I usually find droll to be amusing that was just a cheap jibe like what Brown aimed at Stockbridge.

Fair play FS, we've had our differences but clearly you aren't one sided and just throwing your weight behind any 'Rangers man' that appears.

Fair play FS, we've had our differences but clearly you aren't one sided and just throwing your weight behind any 'Rangers man' that appears.

I'm certainly not, while I'm still sceptical and dubious of Green & Co I'm more comfortable with them than I am with Brown and his half-baked theory, Brown doesn't understand that if he sees the deeds and the titles are registered to Sevco Scotland (which we were assured they were and they were unencumbered) that's not the end of the matter.

I'm certainly not, while I'm still sceptical and dubious of Green & Co I'm more comfortable with them than I am with Brown and his half-baked theory, Brown doesn't understand that if he sees the deeds and the titles are registered to Sevco Scotland (which we were assured they were and they were unencumbered) that's not the end of the matter.

I was hoping d findlay knew that.

what was your take on how funding looks?

Bit disappointed that the next tranche will be £2.5m and not the reputed £20m, also there's been a total investment of £11m to date of which £3m is still unspent making a total of £5.5m they were asked several times by a questioner how long that would last but alas he gave up because they simply wouldn't answer the question.