John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I have serious doubts about the fans owning Rangers.

Utopia it may sound, but the divisions to my mind are too much.

I can never see the groups coming together.

I have never been keen on fan ownership. I don't really think fans should have much involvement in the running of a football club. But it's the best option now because no money men are interested in saving us.

I have never been keen on fan ownership. I don't really think fans should have much involvement in the running of a football club. But it's the best option now because no money men are interested in saving us.

At my age I am a recent starter on the internet, I have been watching Rangers for over 50 years, the hatred between Rangers supporters on the internet is unbelievable.

We will see by the start of the week. if nothing happens he's a busted flush.

But i'm sure this has already happened at least twice with Brown. Once with a bid that never happened and once with info he had on Green that he would release, both never happened.

I dont expect anything to happen other than more anti-Green stuff in the press and Brown claiming he has won.

But it's the best option now because no money men are interested in saving us.

Supposedly, we have folk happy enough to invest over £11m (so far) into saving the club - sounds pretty decent to me!!!

As for the fans ownership thing....I agree, the fans shouldn't be running the club. A rep on the board maybe....nothing more. You just need to look at the factions that exist between different forums, fans groups and individuals to see that agreement & organisation would be impossible.

But i'm sure this has already happened at least twice with Brown. Once with a bid that never happened and once with info he had on Green that he would release, both never happened.

I dont expect anything to happen other than more anti-Green stuff in the press and Brown claiming he has won.

The more that happens, the more supporters will go against him. Even FF is beginning to question [well some]

Lets also not forget that Brown has been asked outright several times about who his backers are....he has refused point blank to name ANY of them, or even reveal ANYTHING about his plans.....and folk complain about CG's level of transparency???

Lets also not forget that Brown has been asked outright several times about who his backers are....he has refused point blank to name ANY of them, or even reveal ANYTHING about his plans.....and folk complain about CG's level of transparency???

This is the bit that really annoys me. If he had backers with money and they had a great plan they could have blown Green and co out in 5 mins by producing this info.

As i said i dont think there will be any bid.