John Brown's Bid for Rangers

Frankie seems to bare no grudges indeed I doubt he will like what's being said here one bit when he sees it.

Frankie is the moderator, not the editor, and this is GersNet, not FF. If Frankie doesn't like what he sees, he can say so.

And for the record you bare your arse but you bear grudges.

Right folks, the slagging off of other Bears such as MD and Gers forums like FF & RM is completely out of order here.

We're all severely pissed off with everything that's happened to the club and with the ongoing shit heap we find ourselves in, but please stay on topic and discuss the subject of the thread rather than getting bitchy about other Rangers fans and sites.

The 1st Standard Security

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a lot of speculation on why Bomber is so keen for Donald Findlay to meet with Charles Green & Malcolm Murray and this is my understanding of it going on the recents statements & tweets from Bomber.

I repeat this is just my take on it.

What they are looking for is to establish who owns Ibrox stadium,the Albion car park and Murray park.

Whose name is on what is known as "The 1st standard security" ( the 1st charge ) because it is they who hold the ownership of the assets of our treasured Rangers.

The Bank of Scotland held the 1st charge then David Murray.

It was passed over to Craig Whyte who subsequently borrowed £26m from Ticketus and paid off the Lloyds Bank debt of £18m.

So Craig Whyte is the owner of the assets...i.e. Ibrox stadium,The Albion car park and Murray park.

Charles Green will say he has the title deeds but he doesn't have the 1st charge.

It's the above question the Charles Green needs to answer and clear this up once and for all.

of FF

e) What has Happened to the Title Deeds and Could they be Viewed by Others?

Andrew McCormick confirmed that the title deeds now sat with the ‘newco’ and formal application had been made to HMRC in relation to stamp duty and application made to have these transferred formally into the name of Sevco Scotland Limited. He held up a copy of the respective documentation and invited anyone to look at the same.

B Stockbridge confirmed that Servco had purchased all the assets. He would also be happy to facilitate others looking at these and, indeed, once the formalities had been completed, these would be available to the public via the land register in the same way as the deeds on a house will show the respective change a few months following the actual exchange of paperwork.

A McCormick confirmed that the properties are ‘unencumbered’ and that there was no assignation over the deeds.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/i7m5hb

John Bomber Brown‏@johnbomberbrown

So £5.5m buys you the assets of RFC?.. Dont think so.....ask GREEN what hold over assets has TICKETUS and WHYTE.....

He's gone beyond boring now. The question was answered last week. Does he not understand the answers?