John Brown's Bid for Rangers

As long as Mark Dingwall was no-where near any position of power.

yeah that's priority number one. I remember people celebrating the fact we were to be newcoed on the basis the fat controller wouldnt be near rangers.

somewhat disgusting.

One was before a possible cva, so i can kind of see why you would not want to give away all the names, esp if some had real money. The other is a straight forward bid to take over, and the spokes person is going on about the owners not being honest and open.

well I didn't agree then and I don't now but I would say the principal of not revealing your hands pretty similar.

yeah that's priority number one. I remember people celebrating the fact we were to be newcoed on the basis the fat controller wouldnt be near rangers.

somewhat disgusting.

Never called it a priority, but you were talking about fan ownership.

the fans wont run the club. the barca fans don't run their club.

clever people are appointed to run the club and if they don't deliver they are replaced.

And you think the Barca model would work here? You think we have enough people willing to invest? We started a fighting fund for survival and it got an embarrassing amount of investment.

The approach to football on the continent is light years ahead of the UK and we aren't really in a place to just try and replicate their ideas.

And you think the Barca model would work here? You think we have enough people willing to invest? We started a fighting fund for survival and it got an embarrassing amount of investment.

The approach to football on the continent is light years ahead of the UK and we aren't really in a place to just try and replicate their ideas.

over half a million embarrassing?

your last two comments are strange from a rangers fan. the one attacking two of our own in the other thread is only marginally less worse than this abomination.

somewhat disgusting.

It is disgusting, especially as he has stated many times (and posted it only last week) that he does not have the business credentials to be on the Board. he is neither seeking that nor would he accept a position if offered. It's amazing that people think that fan ownership is about fans running the club, as if wee Jimmy from the Partick Loyal will be making business decisions.

over half a million embarrassing?

your last two comments are strange from a rangers fan. the one attacking two of our own in the other thread is only marginally less worse than this abomination.

It is embarrassing yes. For a fighting fund aimed to save the club, it wasn't even worth bothering. Fair play on managing to spell 'abomination' correctly, you're obviously getting a little better with words.