John Brown's Bid for Rangers

Guest Bluenose80
John Bomber Brown‏@johnbomberbrown

All i can tell you for a fact is if you give them ur ST money it will go into a black hole. GONE i will have more info soon

You would think by now that people are not going to just take his word for it. People want proof John not words.

flys in the face of the notion their welcome to go view the documents any time though doesn't it.

I talked to a friend of bombers yesterday and he says he's so worriied about this he can't sleep.

so the question is. is this just fighting dirty or is it more along the lines of the stuff tbk were saying about whyte a year ago. to a similar reaction it has to be said.

flys in the face of the notion their welcome to go view the documents any time though doesn't it.

I talked to a friend of bombers yesterday and he says he's so worriied about this he can't sleep.

so the question is. is this just fighting dirty or is it more along the lines of the stuff tbk were saying about whyte a year ago. to a similar reaction it has to be said.

It was Stockbridge that made the offer to view the docs so he should be the one to be contacted over that.

I don't believe TBK were saying anything about Whyte a year ago.

Guest Bluenose80

And we should trust a word TBK say why? TBK and John Brown have one thing in common they are all talk no action

It was Stockbridge that made the offer to view the docs so he should be the one to be contacted over that.

I don't believe TBK were saying anything about Whyte a year ago.

they were feeding the press stories. I can assure you of that.