John Brown's Bid for Rangers

Everyone can make up their own minds and that`s how it should be , but I can assure you they are not planning this for the benefit of the club . I`ve seen it too many times on the AIM market and have a fair idea how it will pan-out . There will be other ways to supply the club with money and I don`t want a lot of well-intentioned bears getting caught out by this mob .

Tell the class then mate, how will it all pan out?

And if he goes what would his exit strategy be? He'll make money on his investment by hook or by crook. If he can't sell for big profit to another consortium, or to the fans in a share issue, then he could possibly try sell off assets - and we DON'T want to go there.

The problem we have with the people calling Green a bad un and the stuff they keep making up about is this, it's based on him being a big bad man only looking to steal money. What if he is not? Could it not also be he is just he to turn the club round and sell for a profit?

Guest Corkie
The problem we have with the people calling Green a bad un and the stuff they keep making up about is this, it's based on him being a big bad man only looking to steal money. What if he is not? Could it not also be he is just he to turn the club round and sell for a profit?

That's exactly what I think Green has in mind as the ideal scenario. He seen what McCann did at Celtic and despite riding off into the sunset with humungous profits is still thought of in good terms by Celtic fans afaik. Green would, again I'm presuming, hapily forego all the heartache and hassle if he was offered a big enough profit now by Brown and Co, but the longer it drags on the longer it looks like Brown is the latest of a list of Johnny-come-latelys who see a chance to make big profit but Green got in there first because he stumped up the readies. Brown and co should either bite the bullet and stump up enough funds to move Green on, or else back off and let Green to his profit raising Share issue. Either way Green will make big profit but at least if it goes to shares it means fans will own the club. If Green is backed into a corner he could well asset strip

You've got to remember its not Greens decision in the end it's the investors and I don't think they will be going anywhere until the share issue.

Exactly, you'd think they'd stole the club the way people go on as if they should just be expected to give it away after a few weeks.