John Brown's Bid for Rangers

On a personal level, they lost out massively to their severe embarrassment. Champions League 1/4 finals, guys??

Bwahahahahahaha.

a perfectly sensible clause designed to reward those who gave us the cva if we were successful.

I wonder about those who can't see that.

oh dear God. mckenna and kean family all celtic season ticket holders behind him apparantly.

Where are you hearing this mate?

Bomber better hope this isn't true, seeing as he swore on his grandchildren's lives these guys weren't involved during his Ibrox steps folly.

a perfectly sensible clause designed to reward those who gave us the cva if we were successful.

I wonder about those who can't see that.

20% of their CVA's value was dependent on CL 1/4 qualification. And you wonder why it was refused?

For decades, this fiasco will be known as Rangers' "Cambuslang moment".

Jackanory

Jackanory

just gossip and rumour possibly scaremongering but we know bomber is friends with them more so than the kind of guys we would like to back this bid. its a scary thought but no way can we rule it out until we know for sure who is behind him exactly

20% of their CVA's value was dependent on CL 1/4 qualification. And you wonder why it was refused?

For decades, this fiasco will be known as Rangers' "Cambuslang moment".

Jackanory

Jackanory

as I say sensible clauses if you understand these things.

as I say sensible clauses if you understand these things.

Yes, eminently sensible. Just as long as you have no intention of buying the club. Which they clearly didn't.

Fantasists, incompetents and amateurs.

Guest Bluenose80
bombers has confirmed its all rangers men.

Has he? Who are they then? His word is not good enough. He has the cheek to talk about transparency and then gives us none himself. Sad to see a Rangers legend making such a fool of himself.

Whether Bomber is the man to take us forward long term i dont know, but if he is a catalyst that sees the club owned and run by the fans/ bona fide rangers men, then I'm prepared to give him a chance. We should wait and see how this next bid plays out in my view.

Has he? Who are they then? His word is not good enough. He has the cheek to talk about transparency and then gives us none himself. Sad to see a Rangers legend making such a fool of himself.

bomber is right not to name his people right now. no one was clammering for greens consortium to be named to a man whilst they were bidding.