John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I'm not saying j Brown is right. but I am saying his concern is genuine and should not be just written of in the face of the last 15 months.

I should also say I met a lawyer who's working on the winding up of the oldco and she had nothing but good things to say about green. says he's a bit of a chancer a patter merchant but won't harm us. he's not malicious.

I'm not saying j Brown is right. but I am saying his concern is genuine and should not be just written of in the face of the last 15 months.

I should also say I met a lawyer who's working on the winding up of the oldco and she had nothing but good things to say about green. says he's a bit of a chancer a patter merchant but won't harm us. he's not malicious.

What did she say when you told her you wanted Green to sell up and move on ASAP? Did she agree?

now your just being pedantic about their name.

I'm sure you know who I mean.

The Rangers directors and/or ex-directors? That's a bit different from TBK, and to try and equate the ravings of Brown to the considered warnings of respected businessmen is chalk and cheese.

she said that's not what you said.

you said all things considered he will have to sell up soon.

Not quite. The exact quote was:

I suspect he will sell soon. they only have 3 million left. season book sales are non existent and every penny that gets spent cuts into their profit.

makes sense to sell up asap.

John Bomber Brown‏@johnbomberbrown

The albion car park brought in £900k last season ( how many games did rangers play at ibrox ) then add the days car park not used. OWNER got

The owner being Rangers. Great. Thanks for that, Brown. :rolleyes:

The Rangers directors and/or ex-directors? That's a bit different from TBK, and to try and equate the ravings of Brown to the considered warnings of respected businessmen is chalk and cheese.

yet they were treated the same by very many last year.