John Brown's Bid for Rangers

More recently, it was assumed that Rangers had running costs of approx. 1m per month. Green said at the meeting that he has 3m in the bank and a fixed additional sum of 2.5m coming in till the end of July. Thus, he could have the club running at least for 3 or 4 months, should everything dry up.

The point with regards to season tickets is - regardless what some people think about Brown and his possible influence on the sale - that people will not renew until they know where we are playing and whether the prices remain the same in e.g. Division 3. Once we know our league and e.g. McCoist gives out a message to renew, enough level-headed people will do this. For I assume that there are more people concerned about the existence of Rangers FC than there are those squabbling about who is at the top right now.

I'm really starting to get sick & tired of Bomber....

If he & his backers are serious about buying the club from CG, just do it. Sit down with the important folk & thrash out a deal - then shout your mouth off in the press.

If he has information about CG, and wants to make it public - do it!!! However, I feel that isn't best business practice, but he should stop with the loaded comments etc. Do things professionally & get the job done.

If Bomber has scandal on CG, why not just sell his story to a Sunday newspaper - get a tidy payoff from it, and the info gets out into the open???

nothing in the world could convince me to pay 600 quid for division 1 football.

I personally don't think it's too much to ask for to help our club at our time in need, given that the majority of fans are in favour of it of course and we have someone in charge we can trust to take us forward.

Unfortunately, Bomber fails to convince - undermining his own argument via a poorly thought out strategy of misinformation and confusion.

I've no idea who is backing him but if their claims are true then they're doing more harm than good in trying to address the issues concerned.