Steven Davis signs for Southampton

Yeah but others have earned far far more money than they should have over the years. MOst if not all have sinse disapeared when Rangers are in the shit.

As i said, proper business folk from now on. Stuff your Rangers men, we had plentry of these on the board and the club is still fucked.

a lot of those players helped us turn very healthy profits over the last 5 years.

that's proper business as well.

as is celtc a well run business that pays similar wages.

what we need to avoid are shysters like whyte and dodgey tax schemes.

a lot of those players helped us turn very healthy profits over the last 5 years.

that's proper business as well.

as is celtc a well run business that pays similar wages.

what we need to avoid are shysters like whyte and dodgey tax schemes.

If you think that any club in Scotland can or will cotinue to pay the wages we used then i think your wrong mate.

If you think that any club in Scotland can or will cotinue to pay the wages we used then i think your wrong mate.

their will be a readjustment but we must remain competitive at the top level in Scotland or we become celtc from the early 90's

their will be a readjustment but we must remain competitive at the top level in Scotland or we become celtc from the early 90's

Cant agree, we need proper management and scouting system before we even think about the wages we pay out. The problem Rangers have suffered from for years is the jobs for the boys stuff.

With our turnover and the state of the game in Scotland we have through £m's and £m's of pounds down the drain just to finish about them, the club has never moved forward.

I know what you mean but realistically what more can be achieved.

WE could be attacking football.

We could produce better results in europe.

We could produce alot more better young players.

All of the above i mean when the club is beingrun at the top level.

WE could be attacking football.

We could produce better results in europe.

We could produce alot more better young players.

All of the above i mean when the club is beingrun at the top level.

We haven't had a side worth talking about since 2002/03. Neither have they and the poor quality of the old firm in general has meant that neither side had to worry too much about their quality. They just had to be a point better than the other. But this is the last of our worries now.

We haven't had a side worth talking about since 2002/03. Neither have they and the poor quality of the old firm in general has meant that neither side had to worry too much about their quality. They just had to be a point better than the other. But this is the last of our worries now.

Agree mate, it was more a point about the past.