Steven Davis signs for Southampton

Thats Norwich with Whittaker and Davis with Southampton destined for relegation next season. Have fun in the Championship boys. Not that I'm spiteful or vindictive or anything but I'd love to see Everton join them :devil:

Anyone on here never made a mistake then? Never done anything you looked back at later and wished you'd done differently?

All the best Steven, you were a very good Rangers player and came across as a decent guy at the same time. Good luck down south.

Anyone on here never made a mistake then? Never done anything you looked back at later and wished you'd done differently?

All the best Steven, you were a very good Rangers player and came across as a decent guy at the same time. Good luck down south.

You say the same about a murderer?

Extreme example obviously but the point is you can't put every misdeed down to a 'mistake' or whatever.

No mistake anyway, these rats were interested in themselves and only themselves, I wish them every failure.

I've shagged a few mingers in my time does that count. :D

I dont like the way the players have ran away. But there is one or two I wouldnt have grudged a transfer onto bigger things anyway, Davis and McGregor have performed at top levels for us and any transfer would have been done with many fans best wishes. I'll say all the best to Davis but the fact you have walked out wont be forgotten. I genuinely hope McGregor gets a top English club, he is as good as any keeper in the top 6 in England. Just a pity we dont get a fee for him, however we didnt pay anything for Shagger and has served Rangers well. The other seniors we're all bought.

Its Lafferty, Whittaker and Naismith I am disappointed in. 3 players we've stuck by through injury, immature behaviour and schoolboy performances and paid a fortune to them....then they came out with their desire for Rangers yet jumped at the first chance. Dont know what it was but even when Naismith was attempting to say the right things I still never bought it off him. These 3 wont be welcome back to Ibrox for me.

I dont like the way the players have ran away. But there is one or two I wouldnt have grudged a transfer onto bigger things anyway, Davis and McGregor have performed at top levels for us and any transfer would have been done with many fans best wishes. I'll say all the best to Davis but the fact you have walked out wont be forgotten. I genuinely hope McGregor gets a top English club, he is as good as any keeper in the top 6 in England. Just a pity we dont get a fee for him, however we didnt pay anything for Shagger and has served Rangers well. The other seniors we're all bought.

Its Lafferty, Whittaker and Naismith I am disappointed in. 3 players we've stuck by through injury, immature behaviour and schoolboy performances and paid a fortune to them....then they came out with their desire for Rangers yet jumped at the first chance. Dont know what it was but even when Naismith was attempting to say the right things I still never bought it off him. These 3 wont be welcome back to Ibrox for me.

There was nothing stopping any of them transferring over so we could get a fee, not like we'd have been holding out for unreasonable number of millions.

Something like 250k would do no harm in our situation.

There was nothing stopping any of them transferring over so we could get a fee, not like we'd have been holding out for unreasonable number of millions.

Something like 250k would do no harm in our situation.

I wonder if vanity might have had anything to do with it in some of their cases. Not many big-shot football players would be particularly happy about being punted on for peanuts this summer when they were worth millions 6 months ago before we went into administration.