SPL titles: Would you mind if they were stripped?

I for one hope that we fight this all the way. With the way the SFA & SPL has handled all things Rangers there is a good chance that if they bring indeed something up, it can be defeated pretty easily in court. Obviously, we should figh this for the sole reason that the lawyers who did the initial research are also those of Celtic, thus there's conflict of interest if ever there was one. Furthermore, we should want any single "double contract" being examines for misuse and want to know whether said player actually had any impact on the field of play. And, of course, we should demand that each and every team should be investigated too, not just for EBTs, but image rights stuff et al too. Else, we should sue for damage of image and the use of double standards.

As much as I agree with that in principal, I don't think it would be a smart move for us to further involve the civil courts in any footballing matters.

As much as I agree with that in principal, I don't think it would be a smart move for us to further involve the civil courts in any footballing matters.

Well, if anything it draws attention to this whole affair, both by the (world) media and the higher authorities. Regan's little kingdom will come under real scrutiny and at the end, what else shall they do to us? Suspend membership? We can sue again ... and put Celtic and Motherwell and Hearts out of their upcoming European misery in advance. They slaughtered us to n end and we should not sit idle and watch them getting away with it and have precedence for even more punishment. Right now, Regan and Co. behave like the dictators of FIFA and UEFA, who think they and they alone have any right about what goes on in football, even if it is unlawful. If we need to become a "new Bosman", we should do it right.

"A new Bosman" that works for me, these people are making up rules as they go along and are clearly following an anti Rangers agenda, let's get them into court, UEFA and FIFA as well. Authority carries responsibilities as well and these wasters are acting as a law unto themselves. Enough is enough!