Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

First minute - "The question of Rangers Football Club has taxed me for a while!

Ouch.

Also, the Court of Session is not called the Court of Sessions. I know English people struggle with Scots law, but this hardly fills the onlooker with confidence in his legal skills.

And I'm sure Saddam was grateful that he was nearly not executed.

Still, what harm can one more loon do?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

More information has now been passed to me by what I will call a "whistleblower" and the D&P files now locked under strong room security

But some vital info has been given to me before the RFC PLC files sealed... Thank you to the anon whistleblower I will update tomorrow

The part where he talks about Whyte paying back £5m to Ticketus only to borrow it from them again the following day is pretty mind-blowing to the say the least.

I'm just glad someone is digging,shame it has to be a loony and a Dundee fan,good luck to him all the same

I'm just glad someone is digging,shame it has to be a loony and a Dundee fan,good luck to him all the same

It could be worse than a Dundee fan digging on our behalf mate! ;)

I am contemplating building a team if researches sifting through documents and info coming in anyone genuinely interested contact me pls

It's just preliminary thought but there is over 50 million involved and two centuries of history I don't want to sound like

Simon Weisenthal but his way of working paid off and so i think it may be solution all volonteers and let me clarify neither Do I seek or

Would accept a farthing from anyone in fact would find it offensive but a good research team may prove useful

anyone interested in joining small research team on Rangers investigation email me their details pls g.distefano1955@virgilio.it

CAN I thank from the bottom of my heart the 227 people that have emailed me to help re the research I will answer each tomorrow. Info

coming in from all quarters of the globe and its vital info it traces what has gone on..I will update all tomorrow. We will have a skype

conference over the weekend or sooner anyone that has emailed me does not have skype would be useful to have. Mine is

devils_advokat

have no problems with transparency and hope others will follow we must get out of the habit of hiding our identity lest we become automotons

CAN I thank from the bottom of my heart the 227 people that have emailed me to help re the research I will answer each tomorrow.

I wonder how many of those 227 are Gers fans.