Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

Is he still going on? I'm no expert but I would think that for him to be able to sue for fraud there would need to be some level of loss. He has lost nothing.

Also I'd be surprised if D&P in the UK were not legally independent of the US company so there would be no point in going there other than to grandstand.

He just seems an attention seeking nutter.

Is he still going on? I'm no expert but I would think that for him to be able to sue for fraud there would need to be some level of loss. He has lost nothing.

Also I'd be surprised if D&P in the UK were not legally independent of the US company so there would be no point in going there other than to grandstand.

He just seems an attention seeking nutter.

seems clear to me he's been fed info by whyte. as such his claim of 20 million in fees is interesting.

He's an attention seeking fantasist.

According to the rubbish he's spouting the problems at Rangers were just a simple mix up of company names. Come on Really? Anybody that challenges his views on twitter or questions his theories. He either ignores them or tells them to fxxx off!

If it is as simple as he's saying then why did poor Craig not see this and fix it eg move the money from the wrong company to the right one.

The point still remains: he is doing it quite openly and gets all sorts of people to act here (it seems). He sure has a legal brain and whether something comes of it remains to be seen. It sure gets attention to what has actually happened at Rangers Football Club, something that is hardly being spoken of by the SFA, SPL, and SFL folk. Rangers FC was and is a victim, and a victim still victimized by the authorities.

Edited by der Berliner

I've no idea what to make of him now, if he at least gets independent people to look at this from the top to bottom it can only be a good thing.

Well,he is only advising all shareholders to get legal advice?

He's an attention seeking fantasist.

According to the rubbish he's spouting the problems at Rangers were just a simple mix up of company names. Come on Really? Anybody that challenges his views on twitter or questions his theories. He either ignores them or tells them to fxxx off!

If it is as simple as he's saying then why did poor Craig not see this and fix it eg move the money from the wrong company to the right one.

I read about this months ago before de Stefano started speaking about it. It is part of the fraud that no-one at Rangers or Lloyds picked up on because the name of the companies was very similar. It will be part of the fraud investigation.