Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

Guest Appalachia
Just sent it again.

If you still aren't getting it, I'll start a new thread about the Smoky Mountains RSC or something to respond to your question.

Is this the SFA's / SPL's get-out-clause? Claiming insufficient info and keeping Rangers FC plc's membership thing alive, sanctions pending a thorough investigation? Green would then have to double check whether he can initiate a double-company thing (like the scum) for the club, so the club can still play with the plc going as e.g. a company paying the players and staff, while Sevco being the owners of the assets?

Quoting myself ahead of the report in today's Sun:

CONTROVERSIAL former Dundee FC director Giovanni Di Stefano has called on cops to probe his claims Rangers were robbed of £50million.

He alleges the cash was taken with the knowledge of people at the club from last May â?? and it should NEVER have gone into administration.

The 55-year-old â?? who has a £1 share in the Rangers oldco that went bust â?? also sent papers outlining his claims to the SFA, SPL, and administrators Duff and Phelps.

Last night the lawyer told The Scottish Sun: â??This is just the tip of the iceberg of what happened.

â??I do not think the company was insolvent nor broke any of the SFA rules.â?

Last night, Strathclyde Police were unavailable for comment. Both Rangers and Duff and Phelps declined to comment.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Duff & Phelps have switched off their fax machine in London so as not to receive my letter but we emailed it also and hand delivered

But interesting the lengths some will go to create technicalities ... But it won't work with mev

The more personal attacks on me the greater chance of success means we on right path so common you sheep give it all you gotI have zero hide

And credit to The Sun for having the balls to publish but then the family have always backed me still well done I'm not the only one gutso

DUFF & PHELPS DOING ALL TO AVOID BEING SERVED WITH MY LETTER! Incredible

They HAVE the letter de facto but legally it needs to be delivered which they are creating difficulties but will be done shortly anyway

Rangers football club plc cannot be liquidated without order of Lord Hodge in Court of Session so there is time to put things de jure right

That gives Rangers Football Club Plc about four weeks to rectify the position in meantime no liquidation can occur

MIke Dolan the MD of Duff & Phelps New York has now been served with copy of letter WILL be instituting proceedings in USA the authorities

are hot on white collar crime anyway and in UK Court of Session (Lord Hodge) is siezed of the matter. Soon the complaint is filed in NY

will send copy to Court of Sessions for notification of proceedings in seperate jurisdiction

I had to serve D&P New York as London office were crafty in avoiding receipt of letter so its the same thing VVV

I mean ask yourselves the simple question? WHY avoid legally receiving letter? They gonna get it anyway by recorded tomorrow! But New York

accepted without any problems..I will be sending copy letter also to the District Attorney as "some of the RFC PLC" proceeds went through US

"The 10 page fax you sent through eFax to 12122770176 was successfully transmitted at 2012-07-16 14:33:16 (GMT)." yesss

The sensible thing now for the SPL and I will offer them way out is to admit both Rangers and Dunfermline to an extended league that avoids

Legal action from me as a shareholder and Dunfermline

It seems to me talking as a shareholder that ALL involved want to ERASE Rangers totally so that the massive fraud perpetrated remains...

unpunished...that is what it seems so there is a race against time those who want the entity to stay alive and those that want Rangers

dead and buried and hopefully forgotten..impossible scenarios and conditions are being imposed on Mr Green wholly unfair and prejudicial

but because the CORRUPTION and theft stretches high high all seem to want to kill of Rangers...well I am no supporter but I be damned if I

stand by so I gonna fight and anyone want to oppose then join the list cos this case will now go to de US where ALL gets properly prosecuted

Im gonna use every ounce of influence I have with Mr M to ensure SPL/SFL will not get a dime from SKY over this blatant scandal until sorted

URGENT pls does anyone know approx how many Rangers fans in the US approx pls more or less asap I have the DA on the phone in NY

Thank you approx 100K more or less... thanks