Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

It's got to be said, not many businessmen would want to have to deal with all the issues that Green has and all the uncertainties which provide great risk to the business plan.

When he hands over Rangers to a new owner it could be like having bought a run-down old farm building, got proper planning permission and neighbours consent and then demolished it and built and nice new house on the land which passes all the building regs, has all the services, a reasonable council tax banding, and is ready to just move in.

You can see where that adds value and how he will make his huge profit - if he can find someone to sell it to. That may not be so easy and we could be the ones ending up footing the bill for his services.

I think to make it attractive he'll need to get the club back up to the SPL and competing for the title, with no debts and no sanctions and almost guaranteed Euro qualifiers every year.

When he hands over Rangers to a new owner

Green ain't the owner!!!! He is the CEO - the person in charge of running the club.

A change of ownership would require all current shareholders to sell up - there is no single point of ownership now!!!

Note: sorry for the wee rant, but folk are up in arms about misrepresentation in the media.....yet some Rangers folk still get it wrong!!!

Green ain't the owner!!!! He is the CEO - the person in charge of running the club.

I realise that, but as CEO and representative of the major shareholders, will it not be him who hands over the company to new a owner(s)? He's done all that kind of work so far. I never actually said he owned the club.

In my analogy a buyer could be acting on behalf of an investor. He is still doing the buying and selling.

A change of ownership would require all current shareholders to sell up - there is no single point of ownership now!!!

From what I gather, they are a consortium with just that exit strategy. Green is bound to be the one who puts the deal together.

Note: sorry for the wee rant, but folk are up in arms about misrepresentation in the media.....yet some Rangers folk still get it wrong!!!

Don't see where I've got it wrong and it does become clumsy if we have to be extremely specific and verbose all the time.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

There will be a second video address to Rangers Football Club PLC shareholders/supporters at approx 10pm tonight with a general update.

MORE important the video address contains NOTICe of an a Part 23 Application to the Chancery Division for leave to petition under s994 CA

There is a message to shareholders to OBTAIN independent legal advice in their jurisdiction if they wish to support the application

There is also information regarding BPH and Mr Celano

Guest Cornwall Ger

Agree with the sentiment, but do you know who this guy is?? Read his Wikipedia entry, do we really want this man anywhere near our club? I think not!!!