Yeah agree with that. I think Pearce will get at least another few weeks and i fancy them to pick up points against Fulham on saturday.

Pardew will be safe aswell, he'll take all 3 pts from Stamford Bridge on sat also! :)

But Roeder is a banker to go on Monday IMO. Arsenal will stuff them about 4-0. Roeder isnt even a manager IMO, He is zero personality. How he got the Newcastle job in the first place i dont know after what he did with West Ham. Newcastle are a MASSIVE club and should be in the top 5 never mind the bottom 3.

I fancy putting some cash on Keegan returning there before Shearer gets his turn.

Hating this. 2nd thread in a row I agree 100% with Gribz. Roeder is a nothing and has done nothing. Despite the penalty celebrations from Pearce I always liked him and he seems a pretty honest manager

Yeah i thought Pearce would have been a good England manager however he has slumped this season a bit but still think he will come good.

As for Roeder, he permanetly looks like he is sucking a lemon

Roeder is a fanny and he got the Newcastle job simply because he got them away from danger last season. It always happens though, sack a manager becauseof poor results and all of a sudden performances and results improve in the next few games. When the "honeymoon" period is over with a new manager then the players go back to their usual sub-standard performances.

Yeah i thought Pearce would have been a good England manager however he has slumped this season a bit but still think he will come good.

As for Roeder, he permanetly looks like he is sucking a lemon

Something ive never understood. what has pearce done to merit a job as big as the England one? He's mediocre at best. He started last season well but then slumped to the wrong side of the table at the end and Man City will be in the bottom half again this year

He is passionate and thats all very good, doesnt mean he has the qualities as a manager. I think people think he is a good manager because he is a good honest man and not for his managerial qualities.

I dont really rate McLaren but if i were English, id much rather him to Pearce.

Roeder is a fanny and he got the Newcastle job simply because he got them away from danger last season. It always happens though, sack a manager becauseof poor results and all of a sudden performances and results improve in the next few games. When the "honeymoon" period is over with a new manager then the players go back to their usual sub-standard performances.

It didn't seem to work with us. But we are going for long term success.:thup:

Something ive never understood. what has pearce done to merit a job as big as the England one? He's mediocre at best. He started last season well but then slumped to the wrong side of the table at the end and Man City will be in the bottom half again this year

Yeah, he has certainly slumped this season but when all the talk of the england manager was going on he had a good period which is why i thought that.

The way international management is going, a decent playing career seems more important than a strong managerial background. Donadoni, Van Basten, even Hoddle and Keegan, Voeller, Klinsmann.

Walter Smith? Steve McLaren?