And so it begins...EBTs

The logical extension of such a sanction would have to be a retrospective withdrawl of Scotland's co-efficient points Rangers accrued in Europe, since we are being said to have been there illegally. Do the SFA ever think these things thru? I imagine whatever clubs are below us in co-eff. table are hurriedly preparing an appeal to UEFA as we speak.

Everything that happens just seems to damage the game more and more.

And while we are at it, if we lose the titles, we should make sure that none are award to the second paced teams or runner's up either. Sporting integrity demands winners, not second winners. E.g. Dunfermline Athletic.

It appears that when Juventus were stripped of their 04/05 title it wasn't awarded to anyone and is shown as being "revoked". They were punished for match fixing, while we're threatened with the world's most severe footballing punishment for an admin issue that's a long way from being clear cut. Unbelievable.

I've said it before but our crime is to have incorrectly administered a legally acceptable tax reduction vehicle. What justification is there for such a sustained and disproportionate witch hunt? Each passing hour I am becoming more and more aligned to Giovanni de Stefano's way of thinking.

As far i'm aware this is nothing to do with the legalities of EBTs etc, it's about us apparently paying them on a second contractual basis.

All contractual payments must be declared to the SFA for registraton and we apparently didn't do this, meaning the players were ineligible and every game they played turns into a 3-0 defeat.

Frankly I don't trust David Murray to have done things correctly, so this could happen.

As far i'm aware this is nothing to do with the legalities of EBTs etc, it's about us apparently paying them on a second contractual basis.

All contractual payments must be declared to the SFA for registraton and we apparently didn't do this, meaning the players were ineligible and every game they played turns into a 3-0 defeat.

Frankly I don't trust David Murray to have done things correctly, so this could happen.

I'm sure they don't have to turn every result into a 3-0 defeat, but if there's even the slightest possibility of them getting away with doing it, they will.

And to make matters worse the SFA are trying to force us to waive the right to challenge any judgement they make - even if it's clearly flawed. Somebody needs to get the Court of Arbitration for Sport involved in this before it's too late.

I've said it before but our crime is to have incorrectly administered a legally acceptable tax reduction vehicle. What justification is there for such a sustained and disproportionate witch hunt? Each passing hour I am becoming more and more aligned to Giovanni de Stefano's way of thinking.

I remember a couple of years back if you claimed there was a conspiracy against our club you were often in a minority and even classed as paranoid by some.... :whistle:

Somebody needs to get the Court of Arbitration for Sport involved in this before it's too late.

Green & Co are the ones who need to do it, but they're running out of time unless they're willing and able to finance us having a year out (which is very doubtful).

I remember a couple of years back if you claimed there was a conspiracy against our club you were often in a minority and even classed as paranoid by some.... :whistle:

Completely different context now though. Its open warfare.