Look at it this way. I have been going to Ibrox since 1967. Bought my first season ticket in 1978 when I started working and gave it up 3 years ago because I was bored with the rubbish that was the SPL and with the negative play on the park. I can certainly not be accused of being a glory hunter or a traitor. I will be buying a season ticket next year, as close to the guy that I sold mine to as I can get. It works both ways. People do what they think is right.

Much of what i'm saying is based on the situation as it is now, people will always have had different reasons for giving up season tickets etc in the past, I don't believe support is defined by that either considering many people's hands are tied financially.

But things couldn't really be worse for us from a footballing perspective (Ibrox disaster was obviously the worst thing to happen to the club). I just think now is the time for rallying, forgetting past doubts, forgetting about the ownership and the SFA, together we can get Rangers back where they belong.

September 1st is fair if we are accepting the embargo. Its not something id be accepting but lets just get on with it.

I didnt think there was a transfer window in the lower divisions and though they can sign players anytime in the season.

If we keep Alexander, McCulloch, Broadfoot, Wallace and Bedoya and can add a few more experienced players then that should be enough to see us through 1 year. By that time we should be in a position were we are cruising Div 2 and looking towards Div 1 and thats when we can up our signings again.

Nope,I'm not buying that, do you really think the Regan would not issue a license to play in the 3rd division?, I'm sure the SFL would even take up that fight. How much more punishments are we to accept?, I'm really getting ready to finish with football right now.

Ready to quit, actually made me laugh this morning Ian. I can't see the day you would walk away from the crazy BF1. Actually toyed with the idea as well, my two oldest have got right into the golf this summer and the idea of spending time with them on the course rather than the shit flying about Scottish Football at the moment is quite appealing, then I remember spending time with them going to watch Rangers on a Saturday is just as good.

We will be back no matter what they throw at us, chin up mate WATP.

Ready to quit, actually made me laugh this morning Ian. I can't see the day you would walk away from the crazy BF1. Actually toyed with the idea as well, my two oldest have got right into the golf this summer and the idea of spending time with them on the course rather than the shit flying about Scottish Football at the moment is quite appealing, then I remember spending time with them going to watch Rangers on a Saturday is just as good.

We will be back no matter what they throw at us, chin up mate WATP.

Aye mate,I know,I posted that out of frustration and today I regret posting it. You're right,the thought of not being involved in the crazy BF1 doesn't ring true!. Mind you it's a young mans' game in BF1,I ain't no youngster:rfcbouncy:

Aye mate,I know,I posted that out of frustration and today I regret posting it. You're right,the thought of not being involved in the crazy BF1 doesn't ring true!. Mind you it's a young mans' game in BF1,I ain't no youngster:rfcbouncy:

Do what I do mate after the 3rd bouncy just bend your knees, so you look like your bouncing old man loyal trick. Not that the bouncy gets going much in GF2 these days.