Doesn't that mean we have a month and a half to sign players?

If so, we can easily put together a squad which can see us through Div3 and Div2.

Aye,how much money does Ally have to do that?,if he gets enough to rapidly sign decent players then we might just be ok,however I would have still told Regan to fuck off. CG is playing a very dangerous game here, I hope he has cash to invest because he will not get much season ticket money with this agreement!

Sorry Ian it is the option I would have chosen. If Ally can't pick players to win division 3 before September then he should not be Rangers manager. As long as we have held our right to go through the courts i will be happy. Whether we pay the football debts is open to discussion but if we want to play fair the that is also a sanction that lets us score a goal. It can be disguised in such a way as not to leave ourselves open to other creditors.

Sorry Pete, that is an illegal sanction that isn't in the SFA rules,as was proved in court, if it was then I would accept it

Aye,how much money does Ally have to do that?,if he gets enough to rapidly sign decent players then we might just be ok,however I would have still told Regan to fuck off. CG is playing a very dangerous game here, I hope he has cash to invest because he will not get much season ticket money with this agreement!

If that is the only sanction we have then I think Green should be congratulated.

If that is the only sanction we have then I think Green should be congratulated.

Nope,I'm not buying that, do you really think the Regan would not issue a license to play in the 3rd division?, I'm sure the SFL would even take up that fight. How much more punishments are we to accept?, I'm really getting ready to finish with football right now.

We a) need a license and b) need to retain our legal rights here (even though no matter how we agree to forfeit them, this is not possible in the modern day and age). After that we can think of the future. Make no mistake, if the SFA suspend us a for a season, we are as good as finished. Ally will have 6 weeks to gather a team and a year to groom his young players into SFL (sic!) material. If we can add some freebies like Beattie, Black and supposedly Teale, we have a chance.

Nope,I'm not buying that, do you really think the Regan would not issue a license to play in the 3rd division?, I'm sure the SFL would even take up that fight. How much more punishments are we to accept?, I'm really getting ready to finish with football right now.

I'd start thinking of bricks and the like before giving up "my" Rangers.

Then Regan has won.

Regan has his back to the wall and needs a road out. this is it i would think. Ally needs to pick players to get by Div 3 and stay up with the pack to January next season. Don't get me wrong I want to see Regan fucked but we can better do that from within as from the outside.

So you'd rather he gambled with our future? Too much has happened for me to assume we'd get the licence regardless, Rangers being killed is not impossible and make no mistake, being refused a licence, suspension, expulsion, WOULD kill us. A ban on signing over 18s for a year is nothing compared to the alternatives.

If you wish to walk away then fine, your choice, just kindly don't ever come back.