Then Regan has won.

Regan has his back to the wall and needs a road out. this is it i would think. Ally needs to pick players to get by Div 3 and stay up with the pack to January next season. Don't get me wrong I want to see Regan fucked but we can better do that from within as from the outside.

He already has,many times over!.

I let my emotions take over there for a minute, I will always support Rangers, but you can understand some fans just walking away from this sham of an organisation, and I'll repeat it again how much will Ally get to sign the players we need to win the 3rd and 2nd divisions ?

So you'd rather he gambled with our future? Too much has happened for me to assume we'd get the licence regardless, Rangers being killed is not impossible and make no mistake, being refused a licence, suspension, expulsion, WOULD kill us. A ban on signing over 18s for a year is nothing compared to the alternatives.

If you wish to walk away then fine, your choice, just kindly don't ever come back.

Aye very good

I let my emotions take over there for a minute, I will always support Rangers, but you can understand some fans just walking away from this sham of an organisation, and I'll repeat it again how much will Ally get to sign the players we need to win the 3rd and 2nd divisions ?

We'll have to wait and see. First and foremost, people should be told to renew the season tickets, so the club has money in the bank right now. That sillyness spouted around that Green and Co. will smuggle it out the backdoor is utter rubbish. He needs every penny to run the club properly and every person not renewing will cost us staff, players, and eventually the chance to gain straight promotion.

How much money do you think it would take to build a team that can outclass Arbroath? They get an average gate of 800. If we can do that (if there is a window of opportunity before the ban) then we can get 2 successive promotions.

Aye very good

For all I know you don't mean what you said at all, therefore me saying that is meaningless. I don't begrudge anyone being frustrated.

But it's exactly how I feel about people that say they'll be staying away if Green does this, Green does that, until Green is gone, if we agree to this etc etc.

Rangers FC need us more than ever, we are Rangers FC whoever owns us and whatever 'sanctions' we have. Folk that abandon their team now and think they can just waltz back in if/when these mythical 'Rangers men' finally purchase us they can think again for me, they're nothing but cowards who will have walked away when their club needed them the most.

Sorry Ian it is the option I would have chosen. If Ally can't pick players to win division 3 before September then he should not be Rangers manager. As long as we have held our right to go through the courts i will be happy. Whether we pay the football debts is open to discussion but if we want to play fair the that is also a sanction that lets us score a goal. It can be disguised in such a way as not to leave ourselves open to other creditors.

You may be missing the fact McCoist is being. Asked to, effectively, put a squad together to win Div 3 AND 2. If we get promoted he has to go through the first half of NEXT season with the same players !!!

I understand ian I could never see you not supporting rangers.:thup:

You may be missing the fact McCoist is being. Asked to, effectively, put a squad together to win Div 3 AND 2. If we get promoted he has to go through the first half of NEXT season with the same players !!!

Is the gulf that big?

It's also worth noting in the Division 2 season we can make additions as soon as the summer window closes, free agents will be hanging about, we may even be able to make verbal agreements for them to wait those few weeks.

Plus we can sign under 18s all the way throughout this.

So you'd rather he gambled with our future? Too much has happened for me to assume we'd get the licence regardless, Rangers being killed is not impossible and make no mistake, being refused a licence, suspension, expulsion, WOULD kill us. A ban on signing over 18s for a year is nothing compared to the alternatives.

If you wish to walk away then fine, your choice, just kindly don't ever come back.

Don't try to suggest fans should "never come back" - what a horrible statement to a loyal fan.

Let us not forgt that Stewart Regan himself has said that RFC in Div 3 is "Armageddon". He is now effectively trying to cripple our progress ven further with this embargo.

There is absolutely no doubt that if the SFA continue with this then they are not fit for purpose. And watch, SPL clubs in admin may eek sue the SFA for gross negligence of duties.

Is the gulf that big?

It's also worth noting in the Division 2 season we can make additions as soon as the summer window closes, free agents will be hanging about, we may even be able to make verbal agreements for them to wait those few weeks.

Plus we can sign under 18s all the way throughout this.

How many Div 2 players do you expect we can sign ? How many decent frees do you think we will be able to pick up ? Not every free is an Aluko !!